PokemonGman's 2FA Removal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by PokemonGmanELMO, Jul 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 13, 2020 at 10:36 AM
  2. PokemonGmanELMO
    Referrals:

PokemonGmanELMO Guest

• Make sure you're posting from a home IP - Yes, Im home atm
    • Recovery phone number* - [redacted]
    • Current registered email address - I believe its [redacted]
    • Skype/Discord used in the past or present** My Current Discord: I Dont Respect#0125
    • If you have donated directly through PayPal;
    • Transaction date and amount - [redacted] or[redacted]
      • PayPal email - [redacted] or [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 14, 2020 at 6:48 AM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Hey https://www.sythe.org/members/pokemongman.280594/,

All sensitive information will be hidden from the public.

Please provide the following:

• Previous ISP/Log in locations:
    • Do you remember any previous PMs last sent on your account?
    • Proof of donation:

Keep in mind - do not edit your information in. Make a new post and i'll merge the threads together.

5. Unread #3 - Jul 14, 2020 at 7:03 AM
  6. PokemonGmanELMO
    Referrals:

PokemonGmanELMO Guest

Please provide the following:

• Previous ISP/Log in locations: I usually log in from [redacted] that reside in [redacted]
    • Do you remember any previous PMs last sent on your account?: I usually ask for quotes and confirmations about gold and services. Its been months since I logged in Sythe, I lost my phone with the Authenticator connected to my account.
    • Proof of donation: My Paypal logs go back as far as 2018 Sorry
    Willing to show proof of license if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2020
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 17, 2020 at 8:52 AM
  8. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired

Unfortunately that isn't enough information to warrant a 2FA removal and the account lacks information that would connect the you to it even with an ID.

Feel free to go through old posts to see if you've posted your real name or birthday somewhere, if so - post a picture of your ID to match it. (Include this post in the background of your picture)

9. Unread #5 - Jul 17, 2020 at 12:43 PM
  10. PokemonGmanELMO
    Referrals:

PokemonGmanELMO Guest

Here is some proof from my Staker Rental Thread, also pics of my id, Pics of my skype with email shown for my business, and some discord proof. Please make my ID pics hidden(redacted) as well other personal information shown in the pics. Thank you.
    {Donor} PGE's Max Main Rental Service ⭐ALWAYS ONLINE [No Deposit]⚡ [4M/HR] ⚡

[redacted]
    [redacted]
    [redacted]
    [redacted]
    [redacted]
    [redacted]
    [redacted]
    [redacted]

Please take this into consideration, and please hide personal info, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2020
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 17, 2020 at 3:03 PM
  12. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

I've disabled 2fa on your account. Be sure to re-enable 2fa on your account and keep the long code somewhere safe in case you find yourself locked out again - you can use this code once as a 2fa code entry so that you can log in and manually disable it yourself.

< Chase Gladd: 2FA Removal | account password >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site