Evolutionist's Account Shop (9hp, Veteran, & more)

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Evolutionist, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Unread #1 - Jun 20, 2020 at 7:32 AM
  2. Evolutionist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Evolutionist Active Member

Evolutionist's Account Shop

I'm currently BUYING. I will be adding more accounts to this thread soon that I have yet to list or have purchased. If you are interested in selling or consignment selling through my shop, please contact me on discord at Growls#6780, please also check my unique ID in my description as there is someone pretending to be me.

What is consignment? I handle the sale of your account in complete, this is typically an option used by new sellers with little to no vouches and sale history, as most users won't want to buy an account through you due to trust issues. Instead, as a vouched user, I handle your account sale and you are paid for the account by me, after a small consignment fee.

Accounts I am looking to purchase: Level 1 Combat, 9HP, Junk Accounts, or accounts with uncommon event items such as bunny ears, scythe, boogie bow, chrome goggles, etc.

Accounts I will consign: Any account is eligible for consignment! Feel free to show me what you have, I may also make an offer on the account if you'd prefer an instant sale.

You can view my vouches on my profile posts. I have bought and sold over 30 accounts on and off of Sythe and value a positive reputation, so please feel free to try and do business with me.

BUNDLE DEALS: I am willing to bundle accounts 3-6! You can buy all four for just $30 USD / 80M OSRS / 300M RS3
    10HP 16+ Year Veteran Accounts:
    • (4x in stock) 10hp 17+ Year old, zero combat stats, all 15yr cape eligible ( $25 USD / 75M OSRS / 200M RS3 each )
    • (1x in stock) 10hp 16+ Year old with Yo-yo and 15 year cape purchased, level 1 stats besides 5 cooking ( $35 USD / 90M OSRS / 300M RS3 )
    Pictures can be provided if needed, the non yo-yo accounts have 6200-6400 days since creation, and no offense history, these are all essentially new accounts and I own the recovery info, which will be supplied at purchase. The yo-yo account has 57xx days since creation.

Account 3:
    5.5 Year Veteran - Hardcore Ironman

This is a decent HCIM with 5 year cape and a good batch of overrides. It has Titan Outfit, Brutal Rapier, Teddy, Replica Dragonfire Shield, Snowverload Outfit, Snowverload Snowstormer Aura. For other holiday items it has the Summer Barbecue and all of the Snowboards. Display name is OK.

Below you'll find an image of summary, days since creation, items, and offense history.

Price: 80M RS3 / $15 USD / 40M OSRS (OR BEST OFFER)

[​IMG]

As per forum rules, I am responsible for a refund if I were to recover the account within 30 days of purchase. I am an honest seller and have zero intention of recovering any account I've sold. I am not liable if your account is hacked due to improper security precautions however, please set proper security precautions when buying one of my accounts. (Set a New password, new email, account password differing password from your email password, runescape authenticator, and email authenticator).

Account 4:
    5.5 Year Veteran - Defence Pure

This account is a pretty fresh defence pure account with 5 year veteran cape. For overrides it has snowverload head and firestorm blade. It has the Elvis Pressie pet. Has 6 keepsake keys. About 100K total wealth.

The display name is "***** ***" it's a pretty clean name with a word referring to a mythological roman shield followed by a word for deity.

Below you'll find a picture of the summary, days since creation, and offense history.

Price: 40M RS3 / $5 USD / 10M OSRS (OR BEST OFFER)

[​IMG]

As per forum rules, I am responsible for a refund if I were to recover the account within 30 days of purchase. I am an honest seller and have zero intention of recovering any account I've sold. I am not liable if your account is hacked due to improper security precautions however, please set proper security precautions when buying one of my accounts. (Set a New password, new email, account password differing password from your email password, runescape authenticator, and email authenticator).

Account 5:
    8.7 Year Veteran - Range Pure

This account has Deathcon lanyard and 5 year cape/hood, and exquisite shield. Has a crap display name, and about 10K wealth. 6 keepsake keys.

Below you'll find a picture of the summary, days since creation, and offense history.

Price: 60M RS3 / $10 USD / 20M OSRS (OR BEST OFFER)

[​IMG]

Account 6:
    9.2 Year Veteran - Magic Pure

Below you will find pictured the account summary, days since creation, and offense history. The account has about 100K wealth and it has the samba outfit and money crest w/ steel heraldic helmet and shield in bank. This account will be eligible for 10 year cape in less than a year.

Price: 80M RS3 / $20 USD / 40M OSRS (OR BEST OFFER)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 21, 2020 at 2:02 PM
  4. Evolutionist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bump

5. Unread #3 - Jun 22, 2020 at 10:46 AM
  6. Evolutionist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump

7. Unread #4 - Jun 23, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  8. Evolutionist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump

9. Unread #5 - Jun 27, 2020 at 11:01 AM
  10. Evolutionist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bump added 4 accs

11. Unread #6 - Jun 28, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  12. Evolutionist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump

13. Unread #7 - Jul 2, 2020 at 8:05 AM
  14. Evolutionist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

bump

15. Unread #8 - Jul 8, 2020 at 9:45 AM
  16. Evolutionist
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump prices dropped

< [PAYPAL & MORE] | SAFE AND SECURE | $45 OR 450m RS3 | POLYPORE | FIERCEKILY | SELLING/RENTING RUNESCAPE 3 / CHEAP / COMBAT 126 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site