the slayyers 2FA removal.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Phantonic, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - May 12, 2020 at 11:09 AM
  2. Phantonic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Phantonic Newcomer

Hi sorry, for the late reply, was busy doing things irl.
    • You posting from a home IP that matches to that of the account. <i still cannot provide this due to the fact that i am at my college dorm.
    • Recovery phrase, hint: w*** i* ** **dd** n*** < i still can't figure this out. Is it possible for you to email me it or give a better hint? I'm sorry This just doesn't say anything to me or i cannot identify anything with it.
    • If your registered birthday is your actual birthday, please provide proof of this in the form of an ID. < you can try [redacted] as the birthday but i don't think i put this as it? If it is, please feel free to let me know.
    • Donation date/proof: < can't find this either.
    • Have someone reputable vouch your identity (example, ex mod)

[redacted] Here's a PM i had with mootrucks, I still have access to the existing email / skype / so on.

if a password reset was sent to the email, i still have access to that email albeit i doubt it does anything.
    For donation, is it possible to tell me in what form i paid in? ie. paypal, cash, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - May 12, 2020 at 3:26 PM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Hey the slayyers,

Previous recovery attempt: the slayyers 2FA Removal

If you can not provide any of the ones listed, then at this point the only way for me to remove the 2FA is if you can post a picture of your ID to match the birthday you've given me. Make sure to include this post in the background of the picture. Please do so in a new thread and i'll merge it together.

5. Unread #3 - May 19, 2020 at 8:29 PM
  6. Phantonic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Phantonic Newcomer

[redacted] as requested a picture provided the same DOB provided.
    I crossed off ID #, face, real name, and address.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2020
  7. Unread #4 - May 21, 2020 at 9:37 AM
  8. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

I've disabled 2fa on your account. Be sure to re-enable 2fa on your account and keep the long code somewhere safe in case you find yourself locked out again - you can use this code once as a 2fa code entry so that you can log in and manually disable it yourself.

< HeatiosFlows DNT Pardon | 2fa removal...again >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site