need 2fa removed

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Antichristxo, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
need 2fa removed
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 20, 2020 at 3:53 PM
  2. Antichristxo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    ANTO#4870

Antichristxo Newcomer

need 2fa removed

hi, i changed phones and lost the authenticator app quite a while ago on my account "Starfall".

• Full registered email: [redacted]
    • Recovery phrase: dont remember
    • Previous ISP/Log in locations: [redacted]
    • If your registered birthday is your actual birthday, please provide proof of this in the form of an ID (Please include this post in the background of your picture). I only have a mobile device now, is there still a way to do this? Since i am unablw to have this post in the background?
    [redacted]
    • mail contains your real name, please provide proof of this in the form of an ID (Please include this post in the background of your picture). (It doesn't for security reasons)
    • Donation date/proof of donation: i used daddy dropperz for a 5$ donation of osrs gp, on around april 9th of 2019, i do not have any screenshots of it anymore
    • Registered my account on 11/17/2015 as sent to my email on this date.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 21, 2020 at 9:14 AM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

need 2fa removed

Hey starfall,

• If your registered birthday is your actual birthday, please provide proof of this in the form of an ID (Please include this post in the background of your picture).
    • Donation date/proof of donation:
    You did not follow the instructions for the above, please do so when you can.

Keep in mind - do not edit your information in. Make a new post and i'll merge the threads together.

5. Unread #3 - May 24, 2020 at 4:45 AM
  6. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

need 2fa removed

No response.

< Reset email for tofurocks | Account banned as thought i was hacked. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site