Resolved

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Mots, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Resolved
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 14, 2020 at 4:17 AM
  2. Mots
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    mots
    Supporting Business Valentine's Day 2021 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Halloween 2020

Mots Coolest guy around
    Mots Donor

Resolved

Scammer's profile link: @lebgh0st

Explanation of the trade:
    I gave him multiple job opportunities and made him get 3X more then he normally would and in exchange he would do the development of my new web design for free. (His idea, not mine)

How they scammed: 4.5 months of waiting and now cancelling to do the work

Proof that it's their Discord:
    UKF#1337

Other relevant trade screenshots:
    Last year 23rd of december I gave UKF the chance to work on a webdesign of a friend of mine.
    After telling me howmuch he would charge the guy I told him he could get more and should just ask for more.
    After making over 3X more then he would've made on that single web dev he was the one to offer to do my new web design for free, be aware that I asked him a few days prior the price of him doing my web design (I was going to pay but he insisted on doing it for free).
    Now we are 4.5 months further, I've asked him multiple times on updates on the progress but he always said he either didn't have anything done, or it would be done in the next weekend -> this changed constantly.

Yesterday I had a nother outlash because yet again there was nothing being done but in the meantime he's taken on 2 other projects and almost finished those.

Yesterday he started to work on it, "finished" it and put it online while I was offline (middle of the night my timezone). Keep in mind my bussiness is currently still active and he changed the website design, which is a big change, (can explain to mods via PM) with me being offline and apparently checked it with my worker -> who is just a worker and was not aware of the big changes that I was making to the website.

This morning I freaked out and saw in our livechat history multiple people asking about why some stuff didn't work. I again was very angry in his PM's and now he reverted the whole web design to the old and is not willing to finish this up.

This whole drama put me 4.5 months on wait. Has given me multiple headaches. And now he has the audacity to call me hard to work with while I've been more then gentle for 3 months and have been really trying to keep my cool but you can't work somebody who just keeps laying down work like a lazy motherfucker that he really is.

All I want is the changes to be made.
    He has the complete design, it's ready, all he needs to do is a couple of more SIMPLE changes and requests which are not new, they are all asked for back in DECEMBER 2019.

One of the times he said it's a free design [24th of december]
    [​IMG]

Me asking the price beforehand [18th of december]
    [​IMG]

Besides the website design itself and the functions of the buttons there are some small changes required in the backend which he knows which comes from this extra design input:

[​IMG]

One example of him saying it'll be done 'this weekend', he did this multiple times and can give more examples but would cluther the report even more:
    [​IMG]

He has an actual brain problem if he thinks I'm just being an asshole for being angry that a project is 4.5 months over due.

[​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Apr 14, 2020 at 4:39 AM
  4. lebgh0st
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    lebgh0st
    <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS

lebgh0st #1 Sythe Developer
    $200 USD Donor New

Resolved

I will reply by back writing a couple of things:

That's true, I told you I will write you a design for free, my bad I didn't charge you for it, and when I told you it's free, you went ballistic wanting the design so fast. I had customers who had ordered websites before you gave me the design as well.

It's not your business to tell me whos order to prioritize in first place, nor to tell me what to do, if I was generous more than enough with you and help you out with a lot of stuff, you don't have to a hypocrite person with me and everyone else.

Also another thing to mention, I suggested the free web-design, and I can delay it as I want, since it's free, and you didn't pay for anything, you can't force me to do free work for you, regardless, I offered you to take the new design that was made and enhanced and find someone else to deploy, I can't stand to talk to disrespectful people like you.

Also, whether the job was paid or free, you have to respect people you're working with, whether it was me or someone else.
    Nevertheless, with the current situation, if you pay me or not, whether it's free or paid, as I told you earlier in our conversation below, I will transfer ownership of everything without doing any change, and I've never heard that delaying favors and free stuff are bannable, are they?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, beside being professional in the domain, instead of being thankful and respecting that I'm doing the webdesign for free, though it's missing the mobile version, I've added plenty of new features (free ones) (you can ask your worker @Battlemartin ), you're a cheap person that takes commissions out of his friends instead of helping them @Jacky @RS Crown

Another thing, it was a 1 opportunity, not multiple.

Still better than having Corona/COVID-19, isn't it?

Ain't going to reply until a moderator/admin requests to do so.

Best regards
    UKF

^ POPEYES, Money, Dev Zach and 3 others like this.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 14, 2020 at 10:06 AM
  6. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Poképedia Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2019 Torchbearer 2016 Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2016 Christmas 2022 Christmas 2021 Halloween 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 MushyMuncher Summer 2022 (2) The Glizz

Pikachu Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Market Moderators Bond Holder CDT Member Our Community Moderators

Resolved

was there any specifications exchanged for this project? example I will do x or y? or was it just do the dev work?

7. Unread #4 - Apr 14, 2020 at 10:24 AM
  8. lebgh0st
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    lebgh0st
    <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS

$200 USD Donor New

Resolved

When Mots said that if I seal the project with X, turns out to be Jacky, I had already sealed the deal before pm'ing him saying that I would do the design for free, also, there's one thing I don't get it, pretty much, why didn't Mots send all of the conversation as in the deleted post above? I can stream it/screenshare the whole conversation to any mod/admin, I'm available most of the time, and I have nothing to hide.
    Chat timestamps can be found in the deleted post above...

Edit: I suggested that I would do the design for free, and I'm free to cancel my offer, it was for free, and no deal was made with any money involved between me and Mots.

^ JerryCS likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 16, 2020 at 10:12 AM
  10. lebgh0st
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    lebgh0st
    <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS

$200 USD Donor New

Resolved

@Pikachu As this was suggested by me and it was a free generous offer that I've made myself instead of making Mots pay $500 for the design, I was mistreated, cursed and lashed on.
    I do have the right to withdraw this offer, which I will, as no written or e-signed contract was made.
    I've also asked Mots about a fair price, he replied back with the quotation given by me back in December, I tried to be fair with him and cut the price into half, and he declined my offer, as he is still insisting on getting the design for free.

[​IMG]

^ John Devola, Beast, Dev Zach and 2 others like this.
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 16, 2020 at 4:13 PM
  12. Pikachu
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    __pikachu
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Poképedia Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2020 Valentine's Day 2019 Torchbearer 2016 Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2016 Christmas 2022 Christmas 2021 Halloween 2022 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 MushyMuncher Summer 2022 (2) The Glizz

Pikachu Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling
    Market Moderators Bond Holder CDT Member Our Community Moderators

Resolved

After discussion with another staff member,
    we have decided we can't really hold @lebgh0st as he offered to the service for free and we can't really force him to do it.

[​IMG]

As seen here he offered, there was no offer for an exchange of goods, so we can't really hold him accountable for it as he volunteered to do it.

^ John Devola, Kluch, Jacky and 7 others like this.
< Captain Hook | [Juicy Spamming RAS (200+ posts)] - Merge all spam threads here >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site