RS3 - Build the perfect account!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by os.rs3.services, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 9, 2020 at 12:55 PM
  2. os.rs3.services
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

os.rs3.services Newcomer

Although being the newcomer to the sythe community i am a very experienced runescape player who has been playing the game ever since classic.
    I am here to offer a simple service, instead of already being in possession of accounts to sell to you, i will personally level up(by hand) the perfect account the buyer is looking for. buyers have the option to create the account themselves as to have full control of the account

The steps are very simple-

1.Contact me using the information below specifying exactly what kind of account you are looking for, try to be very specific including everything you want on the account like certain quests, levels and items. the more detail the better.

2.You will hear back within 24 hours with a quote on the price and time it will take to build the account(unless the order is not possible within the 30 day limit)

3.Once paid, work on the account will start immediately and you will be able to easily track its progress using the contact information below.

4.When the account is finished(30 days max) it will be handed over to the buyer

If this sounds like it would be of any interest get in touch and let me know what accounts you need built!

Discord: os.rs3.services#0241
    contact email: [email protected]

There are a few things to note before purchasing this service:
    1. There will be a 350 hour playtime limit to each account order.
    2. Order times will never exceed 30 days.
    (Because of the above reasons this will be a service for certain niche accounts like low pures, skillers, stakers or simply just a headstart on a main/ironman)
    3.if you have a significant amount of rep on sythe i will be happy to receive payments after the account has been handed over.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 10, 2020 at 8:49 PM
  4. os.rs3.services
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

os.rs3.services Newcomer

bump

< ****Runescape 3 Services****Unique choice of services****Good prices**** | Can a mod close/delete this thread please >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site