resolved

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Management, Jan 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
resolved
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 20, 2020 at 4:38 PM
  2. Management
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Management#5555
    Tier 1 Prizebox (7) Two Factor Authentication User

Management Buying & Selling BTC
    $500 USD Donor

resolved

Reporting: lebgh0st

Reason:

UKF has been doing a website for me, the full price was totaling to $1350. Originally, I was meant to pay him the full amount after, however he then decided to change this due to his personal circumstances and request payment in increments.

I never managed to get the website finished however, I feel that because there is a delay on one of the payment methods, he tried to take advantage in getting an additional $37.50 out of me.

I paid him a total of $1012.50, he then tried to make it seem as if I paid him $975 and then tried to request me to send him $375. Had I not noticed this, he probably would have just pocketed the extra money and hoped I didn't notice.

I am posting this report because I want Sythe to determine a fair amount (if any) that should be paid based on the work that has been done so far (as I don't think we'll be able to come to a conclusion directly) - I will be more than happy for a staff member to review what is left to finish and what has been done, and come to a realistic figure if need be.

Proof:

Imgur (him stating that he's owed $375 and me trying to be reasonable)
    Imgur (me trying to come to a reasonable arrangement)
    Imgur (him stating $975 was paid and $375 is owed again)
    Imgur (me attempting to be reasonable and offer him $250 now and $125 on full completion)
    Imgur (me stating the terms of which I can give him the $250 now)
    Imgur (him rushing to Blockchain to get an address LOL)
    Imgur (him sending the blockchain address)

Fast forward to today, where I was about to send him $250 BTC

Imgur (again, I was trying to be reasonable with him by making the terms very clear)

Upon checking the pinned messages (as I was about to send him $250 BTC), I found he was not entitled to the sum he claimed, pinned messages show he's only owed $337.50, not $375 which he claimed:

Imgur

He almost got away with it, had he not pinned his BTC address, he would have finessed me for an extra $37.50

When I stated I may have been tricked, he started going into full damage control mode:
    Imgur

Imgur (him claiming he "miscalculated" even though I don't understand how you miscalculate when the message is pinned)

I understand his IRL circumstances are not good, but I do feel that he's become greedier since his whole personal circumstances changed, and this is why I would like Sythe to adjudicate a fair amount of compensation based on the amount he's owed and based on what is left of the site.

3. Unread #2 - Jan 20, 2020 at 4:51 PM
  4. lebgh0st
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    lebgh0st
    <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS

lebgh0st #1 Sythe Developer
    $200 USD Donor New

resolved

I had miswrote 375$ instead of 337.5$, chat could be reviewed by any Sythe moderator, that's fine and nothing was paid, since the payment was to be split into 2 payments of 250$ and 125$ according to what miswrote then we checked the logs, it appeared to be 337.5$ instead of 375$, and either ways, it was to be reviewed later on.

I didn't attempt to scam 37.5$, I'm not that cheap to do it when I do a lot of more work, I have no clue if you're trying to get me to work more for you or make me wait to get any of your API keys approved, all transactions are pinned and logged.

Regards

^ BlackBlasses likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 20, 2020 at 4:55 PM
  6. Management
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Management#5555
    Tier 1 Prizebox (7) Two Factor Authentication User

Management Buying & Selling BTC
    $500 USD Donor

resolved

I'm sure you did "mistype" $375 considering you said this multiple times, I said $250 + $125 based on the fact I believed I could trust you. Unfortunately you decided to try and obtain a free $37.50, probably based on personal circumstances which I will not go into detail on a Sythe report.

Also: what do you mean more work? I never denied paying you at all, I simply tried to be reasonable, but then you tried to twist $375 into $337.50, if this was a mistake you would have not repeated it multiple times.

Also I'd like to add, this user has decided to rage in DM's after I called him out for attempted scamming:

[​IMG]

As a result, until a moderator wishes to talk to me, I will not be blocking this user, instead, they will be placed on a permanent mute until a resolution is discussed and provided.

[​IMG]

Also, keep trying to ping me in the Sythe Discord, I'm sure that'd get you loads of attention!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 20, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  8. lebgh0st
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    lebgh0st
    <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS

$200 USD Donor New

resolved

I will wait for a Sythe moderator to judge, can't say much.

9. Unread #5 - Jan 20, 2020 at 5:50 PM
  10. lebgh0st
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    lebgh0st
    <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS

$200 USD Donor New

resolved

Just to mention: there was a message where he mentioned to take the 250$ and drop the rest for the total work left, it got deleted.

Some of the conversations left: Imgur

Please next time if you want to run a dispute to your favor, at least be a man and leave the conversation as it is instead of deleting it.
    Edit: I get it you're trying to open a dispute against me while pretending that I'm attempting to scam 37.5$, to get the rest of the work for free.

11. Unread #6 - Jan 20, 2020 at 6:09 PM
  12. Soul
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    soul8181

Soul Legend

resolved

If you had a deal that @lebgh0st would create you a website with x specifications for $1350 and you have records of what has been paid so far then it is both parties responsibility to make sure everything is clear and nothing is mistaken. There doesn't seem to be any ill intent here in the price mishap so it is a bit of a reach to call this an attempted scam, especially given how small the amount you are claiming he is attempting to scam in proportion to the total amount of the deal.

^ Agile life, Franko, Andy and 8 others like this.
< Private report | Report >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site