[Resolved]

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Pokole, Dec 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Resolved]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 20, 2019 at 2:55 PM
  2. Pokole
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    pokole.
    <3 n4n0 (2)

Pokole Previously known as StakeGP.com
    StakeGP.com Donor

[Resolved]

Greetings, I make reports on very rare occasions, this is one of them
    Izad#9664

Izad
    @Izad

"gfx designer" was asked to make OSRS + RS3 calculator for a website (given example was a website that uses high quality calculators to display virtual gold price and fields to insert gold delivery details).

1. Delays and does not notify about delivery of a product in time.

[​IMG]

2. After being told that hes late, he makes something copy pasted "design" under 30 minutes to give revenge I assume for being pushed that hes late.

3. If you call this quality design let it be

[​IMG]

4. Starts blaming and attacking customer for giving opinion that his work is terrible

[​IMG]

5. Gave myself another chance to try explain what I expect

[​IMG]

6. Refuses to work further, because I have bad attitude?

[​IMG]

7. Denial and more excuses

[​IMG]

Conclusion

Gives terrible service on purpose to provoke and take revenge for being pushed as he has been late. Proceeds to deny and ask for "more" details that never end just to irritate customer to satisfy his psyhotic disorder. Further is just "read my terms of service" no refunding thing to delay and make this experience even more shameful.

[​IMG]

I recommend to avoid this person at all costs.

Best regards

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 20, 2019 at 3:38 PM
  4. Izad
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Pokémon Master Tier 2 Prizebox Tier 1 Prizebox Diamond Pickaxe Secret Santa 2023 Photography Competition Winner Two Factor Authentication User Supporting Business
    Halloween 2023 St. Patrick's Day 2023 St. Patrick's Day 2022 Halloween 2022 Summer 2022 Valentine's Day 2022 Christmas 2022 (2) Summer 2021 Christmas 2021 Christmas 2020

Izad Graphic Designer | Visit my store here!
    $200 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Thank you for taking your time to write this wonderful report.

Now, let's do some debunking.

1) I never promised I would start at a specific time. I started ONE (!) hour after afternoon in my time zone. So quite ridiculous that you empathize that so much in attempt to win points.

2) You accuse me of having taken a template off of google. This is where you start having a really bad attitude. I am used to encountering hot headed people every now and then, so I was patient.

3) That image is the very first sample I sent. Notice how I asked you what you thought about it. Usually, after having sent a first sample, my customer and I revise it together. But it would soon show that you were incapable of staying committed to the task.

4) Add detailing? It's pretty hard to add details when you've already told me you didn't like the design. Details wouldn't make it better. And for your information: the first draft is rarely perfect. That is exactly why I give my customers the opportunity to work with me in real-time on a personal level. I did not attack nor blame you for anything. I simply asked you to be more specific.

5) Include runescape logos? I was honestly confused at this point as I had already done that. Then you gave me a bunch of details you wanted me to add. I asked you to be specific in a way that meant we would revise the current design.

6) Yes, I can put your order on hold if you have a nasty attitude. I did nowhere refuse to work and I told you you're welcome back when you're able to communicate in a proper manner.

7. What denial are you referring to? I told you specifically that you now get to tell me what to revise. But you seem to be spiteful and kept insulting my work. I understand that you didn't like it which is exactly why I patiently asked you to be specific. You know, so I can design something that you actually like?

Conclusion: You are a very narrow minded and spiteful human being. II showed patience and kept asking you to be more clear so we could work this out. No, I did not ask for more details to irritate you. I did it because I want us to be on the same page which is quite evident. My theory is that you find it irritating because you have a hard time expressing yourself in written text. Stating that I have a psychotic disorder does not help your case. Please, don't approach other service providers with the same attitude as you did with me.

Cheers,
    Izad

^ Fox, Dev Zach, Apollo and 28 others like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 22, 2019 at 3:38 AM
  6. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

[Resolved]

You both could have communicated better. There is no scam here though so I am marking this as resolved

^ Kissable, Devil, Dev Zach and 2 others like this.
< Searchy | Showdiepatekasah >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site