Disputing my ban

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Herbiboars, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Disputing my ban
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 16, 2019 at 11:20 AM
  2. Herbiboars
    Referrals:

Herbiboars Guest

Disputing my ban

So I was banned for giving someone a double vouch and I completely forgot that I should have talked to someone about the situation beforehand.

So I had an account on here a while back called "Herbiboar" and then I stopped using the site for a while, and tried to come back - I was unable to remember my password and didn't have access to my e-mail to reset my password so I decided to make a new account called "Arise".

I made a sale with someone and provided him a vouch while I was using my account "Arise" and then I decided to try out a few passwords that I remembered for "Herbiboar" and one of them worked.

I asked the guy if he could vouch my account "Herbiboar" instead of "Arise" seeing as I won't be using that account anymore and I forgot to remove my vouch comment on his thread from my old account, and I vouched him on here.

3. Unread #2 - Nov 18, 2019 at 4:48 AM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Disputing my ban

< Help! | Removal of Authenticator >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site