Disputing TWC

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by No Brexit, Nov 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Disputing TWC
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 16, 2019 at 7:16 AM
  2. No Brexit
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

No Brexit Member
    Banned

Disputing TWC

Hello

Before I start, i have no issue with @video but I feel this was very poorly handled, and the sheer fact he knows it was an imposter and didn't even inform me of any lift of bans or DNT etc speaks volumes. He's ghosted me for 10-15 days on discord despite my patience. As per the template it states I can post ifI feel this was mishandled so fair play. Again, no issues video but c'mon mate you regularly twc people for poor communication this is diar.

See here for proof of ghosting and me asking almost daily about the issue; http://imgur.com/gallery/q4jNasC

Link to/reason for TWC: No brexit scammed for 200k....
    List of vouches since receiving TWC:
    (Please note: It's advisable to present vouches where the other party went first in the deal and where the deal was for a considerable sum, the more of these - the better). - Impossible for me to gain vouches, all I can say is i'm active daily.
    Reasoning/explanation for sketchy behaviour leading to TWC: the only thing that could be considered sketchy is my refusal to share my discord with general users. I'm fine to share with people I deem trusted i.e video but after reading a post about someone turning up to a geezers work place threatening him I think i'll just pass on that.
    He also claims I didn't communicate well - you'll find I didn't respond, which is my own paragotive and I made it CLEAR in my pms with the user that I DONT USE DISCORD?? - what more can I do guys?
    Previous TWC & disputes if applicable:
    Anything else you wish to say: Tbh, the way i've been ghosted so far im not sure what to expect but I clearly clearly stated i dont use discord, he then goes on and gets himself discord scammed for $0.1 - i offered several times to give the guy the money if he wanted it just to make sure he was okay.

3. Unread #2 - Nov 17, 2019 at 4:10 PM
  4. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

Disputing TWC

Your twc was given because you lied/misspoke multiple times in the report against you, intentional or not it warrants a twc. You can appeal this on December 14th

< DEM00N - Appeal For Trade With Caution Home IP (Temporary Boingo Internet Plan for 3-4 Months) | Appeal "Dbuffed Personal Information Leak" >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site