forgot password and email

Discussion in 'Account Recovery & Creation' started by Jack222, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 8, 2019 at 2:16 AM
  2. Jack222
    Referrals:

Jack222 Guest

hey im unable to access my account called jackeyboy ive tried reseting password and checked all my emails but cant find reset password email I would just make a new one because its a fresh sythe account nothing special but I cant because can only make 1 account per ip and since I created that one on this ip is there someway you can confirm that this message is coming from the same ip as creation ip of the account jackeyboy to confirm its actualy me so I can get access back to my sythe account back

3. Unread #2 - Nov 8, 2019 at 12:54 PM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Gen#7669
    Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Live Streamer SytheSteamer Steam Account Verifier
    League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Diamond Official Overwatch Verifier Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Pool Shark Nitro Booster Rakashrug Two Factor Authentication User
    Verified UIM Dragon Ball Zeno WoW Classic Tier 1 Prizebox Summer 2019 Halloween 2019

Gen Ultimate Ironman

Hey jackeyboy,

Does this help? j***s*****[email protected]****.com If not, please provide another email for me to add onto the account.

If you wish to have a new account created, please fill this out:

• Desired Username
    • E-Mail Address
    • Your skype/discord:

< 2FA removal | Removal of Authenticator >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest