Good stuff

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Dbuffed, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 4, 2019 at 6:30 AM
  2. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Easter 2023 (2) Christmas 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Tier 1 Prizebox Poképedia <3 n4n0
    WoW Classic

Dbuffed Buffy Playground - The Real #1 OSRS Service!
    $200 USD Donor New Angelic

Good stuff

So if possible, @Shin or @video please look into this i'm a patient person for the most part and don't mind waiting.

So I received a warning for spamming as shown below, as you can see the person questioned "who can" not "who will", meaning there is open debate for pricing and such, it's a general question not saying he had to go with me or someone more cheaper/expensive than myself, more just the fact my offer was laid out on the table as a open market provider.

I mean, this is an open market right? After all, if so the rules should be looked into if not -

[​IMG]

So he pmed me on discord, which i'll happily say I replied he can go fuck himself as it's the truth.

- he claims I was "after post count", since when? Since WHEN have I required post count? This isn't Powerbot where you have rules and regulations to sell accounts and services, this is Sythe where it's an open free market, where you are free to actually offer pricing.

He claims I should be reading the rules, yet my first part of the post "10gp/xp" is apparently 15-16gp/xp, if you're going to warn someone at least do it within the actual appropriate ruling, I have not "spammed" or given any of the other reasons such as "oh nice thread mate, I like it" or spammed multiple threads, I have simply offered MY PRICE as anyone else did, which he was free to agree or disagree with and order which ever way he finds suitable.

The fact Tony also said "oh he got offers on the thread for the same price he asked", not being funny but there are general low tier users who offer the odd thing and then there are people who are yes cheaper, but more trusted/well known, then there are people like myself and the bigger dogs of the service section who obviously yet have higher prices than both the other @LetMeNmz offers prices at 7-8gp/xp minimum if i'm not mistaken [100$ Donor] CHEAP/BEST NMZ Service/Melee/Range/Magic⭐Combat Training⭐ Up to 1m xp/day!!⭐ HAND DONE! , (i could be wrong here, but i believe it was 8gp/xp) which would mean he is in fact breaching the same by offering but then he would also be "offering a suitable price" that he feels is reasonable, nothing that is spamming or so on.

^ xWizardx, Assassin, Madz and 2 others like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 4, 2019 at 8:31 AM
  4. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Easter 2023 (2) Christmas 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Tier 1 Prizebox Poképedia <3 n4n0
    WoW Classic

Dbuffed Buffy Playground - The Real #1 OSRS Service!
    $200 USD Donor New Angelic

Good stuff

Also thank you @russian guy for bumping the thread we are commenting about.

As you can see, the guy was actually OPEN for discussion of pricing, he just didn't have enough money - Thus meaning this is a valid report for a false infraction.

[​IMG]

The title can mean anything, the context within it can mean anything, as I have said already above it's a free market - I offered close to his price range (let's say he was going for prayer potion) which people commenting AFTER me doesn't mean it's valid reason to give me warning points because "they offered cheaper than me"...

Sorry but I am not a Venezuelan or do I hire them.

^ xWizardx and StartYourIronman like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 10, 2019 at 3:35 AM
  6. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Good stuff

I've removed the infraction given to you.

^ Hex, Techie and BlackBlasses like this.
< CappnJackSparrow | [Resolved] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site