Searchy

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by pingy, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Searchy
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 24, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  2. pingy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    pingy#7710

pingy pingy#7710

Searchy

Scammer's profile link: @Searchy

User @Searchy Decided to make me deliver an RS3 order for him on 04/10/2019. He decided to not tell the customer that he is not the one delivering the gold ( breaking trading practice rules ) acting as if he works with me. Proof:

[​IMG]

B ) User searchy then decides to hold money of this user hostage till he shows him the chat log between pingy ( myself ) and himself Proof:

[​IMG]

Forcing the user to provide chat logs in order to be paid. This is also known as blackmail, we're not done yet.

[​IMG]

No we're not done yet.

User called @Searchy decides to leak my RSN on forums knowingly knowing that leaking other peoples RSNS is against the rules of sythe.org when confronted he took it as a joke, and my RSN was then removed /blurred out by a moderator ( again breaking sythe rules bannable offence )

[​IMG]

A) Not telling customer that a different user is delivering the gold ( acting like he is me )
    B) Keeping users money hostage, black mailing him into sending pictures,
    C ) followed by leaking a fellow trader who TRADES ACTIVELY, his RSN open for public to see.

= Bad trading practice = ban him thanks. bye. Case closed

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 25, 2019 at 4:05 AM
  4. Searchy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    searchy
    420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Doge Heidy Pokémon Trainer Extreme Homosex Homosex Lawrence Green Finger Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Potamus
    Baby Yoda Tom Black Le MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2020 Halloween 2020 Easter 2020
    Hoover Halloween 2019

Searchy Selling the cheapest OSRS/RSPS gold on the market!
    Searchy Donor

Searchy

Looks like someone is angry they got a TWC. First of all, there's no scam taking place so I'm confused to why this is posted in the scammer section and why you have scammer in the title. A pretty laughable attempt to damage my reputation and good job on wasting staff time. Funny how you leave the most important bits out and twist the situation to suit your case.

[​IMG]

Anyways, let's get to the case:

A guy hit me up to sell 1b rs3, and at the same time pingy asked for 1b rs3. The perfect opportunity for me to test pingy's character and see how he would respond to given situation. I knew that pingy knew the seller and that the seller knew pingy, and I knew that they recently traded. So I wanted to see if pingy would try to backstab me for just a few dollars, frankly I already knew the answer and it was only $2.50 if i recall correctly so I could care less about that. I was curious to see if pingy (while recognizing the RSN that was trading him) would DM the seller in private, and try to overbid my offer. And well, he did.

I was very confident that pingy would try to backstab me and that no sale would take place. I was also confident that the seller would recognize pingy's RSN, which he did. So the buyer already knew prior to trading that he was not trading me, he even said so in the screenshot. Pingy already said cancel before I confirmed the trade so your claims are false.

If both events were true:
    1. regicide didn't recognize pingy's RSN
    2. pingy didn't already tell me to cancel the trade

I would have informed regidice (BEFORE telling him to accept) that he was not trading me, but instead a buyer.

[​IMG][​IMG]

As you can see pingy said cancel because he recognized the RSN and tried offering the seller $2.50 less than what he was paying me. Pingy said the seller pmed him and that I was misunderstanding. Here's proof that pingy messaged the seller once he recognized the RSN:

[​IMG]

pingy's response (lmao)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

regidice admitting that pingy overbid me (just like I expected):

[​IMG]

So now that this is settled, let's take a look at some other things pingy has done, which surely are worthy of a TWC

I had a 18b RS3 seller, was full stock myself so decided to sell it to pingy. However, pingy tried to pull a fast one and messaged my seller in-game asking for his Discord

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He's been pulling this sort of stuff not just with me, but others as well.

Other stories can be found through the following link, I would strongly advise to give this thread a read before doing ANY business with pingy: Pingy's rat story continues... (Shocking)

If anything, pingy's TWC should be extended. At the end of the day, pingy should be traded with extreme caution, don't trade him anything you're not willing/prepared to lose. Also, a friendly warning to all site owners/flippers giving orders or sending sellers to pingy. There's a high probability that pingy will ask customers in-game for their Discord/contact information to steal their business, so proceed with caution.

This is all I'm going to say about pingy as he's simply not worth my time. Would also appreciate it if any staff member could change this thread title, thank you for reading and have a great day!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 25, 2019 at 6:52 AM
  6. pingy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    pingy#7710

pingy pingy#7710

Searchy

Okay so now time to put real context on a story Searchy, this is called facts not twisting situations.

Customer sold to me 3-4x that day and in fact you stole him from me, from the very message you claim that I 'messaged' him I clearly have messaged him before this on the exact same day, only 15 minutes previously check times
    [​IMG]

Response from the ACTUAL BUYER HIMSELF :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I never ended up taking your sale meaning it was never stolen.
    =======

Next now we go onto the searchy that he proclaims that he doesn't snake anybody!!

[​IMG]

Some of you may not know but user also known as @Searchy viewbotted his threads in 2018 after numerous complaints to sythe staff, nothing has been done. This is also known as false advertisement.

Now let's show some people some real shit, what your about to see is STRAIGHT scammery by your finest dutch boy @Searchy when he was a broke guy on the sidewalk and we helped him get up this dates back to 2017.

[​IMG]

How can somebody agree upon a rate and minutes later send at a different rate? Can I request a DNT placed onto searchy till im paid my debt he owes me 2 years ago? Proof above
    ======

Next : User openly sold hacked gold

[​IMG]

Not the first time he holds peoples money hostage: [Resolved]

Now let's cover some points here about fitness to practice :

1) Not telling customer that a different user is delivering the gold ( acting like he is me )
    2) Keeping users money hostage, black mailing him into sending pictures,
    3 ) followed by leaking a fellow trader who TRADES ACTIVELY, his RSN open for public to see.
    4) The actual buyer that he uses in his twisted evidence is saying your in the wrong
    5) He openly undercuts buyers
    6) He undersends payments according to his own BTC trades
    7) selling hacked gold openly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Case closed. Not replying feel free to cry, we both know your fate. Thanks for playing

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 25, 2019 at 7:48 AM
  8. Searchy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    searchy
    420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Doge Heidy Pokémon Trainer Extreme Homosex Homosex Lawrence Green Finger Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Potamus
    Baby Yoda Tom Black Le MushyMuncher Gohan has AIDS Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2020 Halloween 2020 Easter 2020
    Hoover Halloween 2019

Searchy Donor

Searchy

Hey pingy, unsure why you're still posting here as your posts contain no new information that is relevant to this case. Your statements are purely made in anger or malice to try to damage my reputation. If you would like to continue your slander (intentional making of statements or publishing information for the purpose of harming another person’s reputation) feel free to do so in the Spam Forum

You are correct, altough you did try your very best. However, the seller already agreed to sell to me and he didn't want to betray me for just $2.50, that's something you can learn a lot from. :)

The trading rule is the obligation to inform the BUYER in an event where they would not receive their delivery directly from the seller. However pingy (the buyer) was fully informed that I was not the one trading him. Either way, no trade took place so I can't be held liable.

If both events were true:
    1. regicide didn't recognize pingy's RSN
    2. pingy didn't already tell me to cancel the trade

I would have informed regidice prior to him accepting that he would not be trading me. He already knew this though, as shown in the screenshots.

So pingy, I would advise to stop your little fingers from typing. We'll wait for the mods to decide

^ Switch, Escaldado, OsHelp and 16 others like this.
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 27, 2019 at 4:46 AM
  10. Searchy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    searchy
    Hoover Halloween 2019

Searchy Donor

Searchy

My response to the hacked gold part:

Once again pingy, good job on putting everything out of context. Any person who, with intent to mislead any tribunal in any judicial proceeding (in this case by knowingly making use of fabricated evidence), is guilty of a crime.

The statement I made is an obvious joke. We were having fun in the Wasu Discord with a bot. That bot could create quotes of people and we were having each other quote as if we were selling hacked gold. I am no longer in the Wasu Discord, however anyone that is in there can confirm the chat logs. What I do have is the following, a convo with Dieze:

[​IMG]

Me, pingy and some others were there and that's why I asked if he wanted hacked gold at .62, as a joke. The dates match up, 27th of february 2019. Kind of sad and sketchy that you're trying to set me up, but you're pingy at the end of the day so it's expected. Cheers

^ Switch, OsHelp, Johnny and 16 others like this.
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 28, 2019 at 4:45 PM
  12. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Searchy

@Searchy - 1 month ban for leaking an RSN + TWC for poor trading practices.

You cannot hold someones payment hostage and demand them to send you screenshots. If the user gets a better offer before your trade, hes within his rights to pursue that. Your issue is with the other trader you were working with not the customer.

^ Theboatyfozi, racozy, Max and 11 others like this.
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 22, 2019 at 3:58 AM
  14. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

Searchy

^ PerfectCrime likes this.
< Imposter scam/poor trading practices searchy | [Resolved] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site