2FA Removal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Erri555, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
2FA Removal
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 22, 2019 at 10:20 PM
  2. Erri555
    Referrals:

Erri555 Guest

2FA Removal

Hello, I know this most likely isn't the right place although I couldn't find a place where I could post offline elsewhere.. My phone broke and I have no longer access to my 2FA and therefore need it removed. Saw some moderator saying that ya'll need this info.
    • Post from a home IP-Done although I have posted from two IP's, same country.
    • Recovery phone number - Unsure if I added one?
    • Current email address: [redacted]
    • Skype/Discord used in the past or present: Cele#7518
    • If you have donated directly through PayPal; Nope
      • Transaction date and amount
      • PayPal email
    Erri55

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 23, 2019 at 6:19 PM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

2FA Removal

Hey Erri55,

All sensitive information will be hidden from the public.

Please provide the following:

• Recovery phrase, hint: h***l***i
    • Previous ISP/Log in locations:
    • If your registered birthday is your actual birthday, please provide proof of this in the form of an ID.
    • If your registered email contains your real name, please provide proof of this in the form of an ID.

Keep in mind - do not edit your information in. Make a new post and i'll merge the threads together.

5. Unread #3 - Oct 24, 2019 at 9:26 AM
  6. Erri555
    Referrals:

Erri555 Guest

2FA Removal

• Recovery phrase, hint: h***l***i. No idea I'd need more or different letters. If that phrase is in finnish then it has multiple words together and with those letters there's literally no way for me to even try to remember it.
    • Previous ISP/Log in locations: Current IP [redacted] other IP from [redacted] Both inside [redacted]. Never outside I believe, not even with VPN.
    • If your registered birthday is your actual birthday, please provide proof of this in the form of an ID. I have indeed lied my age.
    • If your registered email contains your real name, please provide proof of this in the form of an ID. At best I'll show my health insurance card with personal ID hidden. [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2019
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 24, 2019 at 3:50 PM
  8. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired

2FA Removal

With the information you've presented, it is not enough for me to remove the 2FA on the account as there is no connection between you and the account.

Should you have further proof that you do indeed own that account, feel free to create a new recovery post. If you can find someone reputable to confirm your identity in means such as a voice call, you can do so and have them contact me or post here.

9. Unread #5 - Oct 25, 2019 at 4:22 PM
  10. Erri555
    Referrals:

Erri555 Guest

2FA Removal

So, if you look at my IP now it should be the same as when this account was created due to me being at my parent house. I've checked my discord DM's, where Shin once mistakenly added a ban on my account (Erri55) and apparently even back then I had 2FA problems. (Can show screenshots if needed). I'd like for an admin to message me on discord for whatever questions you may have. I am DNT'd and only now again trying to access my Sythe because on 23rd of October I could've applied to get my DNT revoked, which would be my 3rd apply. So please get in contact with me for I am truly the owner of this account. I have the conversations of the offenses I created for my account + probably something else as well. I highly doubt that anyone would try to steal a DNT account.

11. Unread #6 - Oct 26, 2019 at 5:47 AM
  12. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

2FA Removal

Your IP is not an exact match with what we have on records and we need at least two pieces of information in order to remove 2FA.

• Your home IP is not a match
    • You have not provided your recovery phrase
    • Your registered birthday is not your actual birthday
    • You have not provided your donation date

13. Unread #7 - Oct 26, 2019 at 6:50 AM
  14. Erri55 final proof
    Referrals:

Erri55 final proof Guest

2FA Removal

Donation chat pictures - I'd prefer them to be hidden.
    [redacted]

E-Mail of PayPal that the donation was made from: [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2019
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 26, 2019 at 7:02 AM
  16. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

2FA Removal

Also talked to you on discord.

I've disabled 2fa on your account. Be sure to re-enable 2fa on your account and keep the long code somewhere safe in case you find yourself locked out again - you can use this code once as a 2fa code entry so that you can log in and manually disable it yourself.

^ Erri55 likes this.
< Hi recovering account | Carbon requesting a pardon for being a danger to the community v2 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site