Report Buzzthebuzzard

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by dteazzy, Sep 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Report Buzzthebuzzard
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 11, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  2. dteazzy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

dteazzy Newcomer

Report Buzzthebuzzard

I have reported @BuzzTheBuzzard a few days ago but then canceled the report because i thought it was resolved but he scammed me again . Just trust nobody .

I have bought an account from him on 24th August . A week ago the account got banned because of botting, but got unbanned a few days later . I even got an email from Jagex that the account needs to unlock but because he is the OO of the account , Jagex automatically put his email again on the account so he needed to unlock the account . Then the scam began and he tried to confuse me . First he said that the account wasn’t unlocked , but it was . Jagex sent me an email and you can’t see banned accounts on the Highscore .So he unlocked the account himself and said all the time that the account is not unbanned. Then i sent him a screenshot where the unlock email was sent to his email but then he just said that it wasn’t his email , but of course it was. Later he said that he want 100m more osrs gp for the account because he realized that he can’t confuse me. But why should I pay for a account that I already bought ? I said first no but then we decided on 65m osrs gp , I gave him the gp and he just logged out and the next day he blocked me ...

Where I bought the account : Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen

Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen

Then we decided to write on discord

Where I got a email from Jagex but he just said the account wasn’t unbanned and tried to lie: Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen

Then when he said that it isn’t his email but it is: Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen

Then he just wanted more gp for the account :Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen

Then we decided on 65m gp: Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen

Then he just logged out after I gave him the gp: Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen

At the end the block : Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen

He is a liar and scammer . It looks like he is a professional guy but you can’t trust him for real

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 11, 2019 at 4:49 PM
  4. Gladiator
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Gladiator#3000

Gladiator Legend

Report Buzzthebuzzard

@dteazzy
    Can you please take a gif/screenshot of the the Discord and Discord Unique ID you were talking to. Refer to this thread for assistance: Discord PM Template

@BuzzTheBuzzard
    DNT'd, do you wish to fix this

5. Unread #3 - Sep 11, 2019 at 9:22 PM
  6. dteazzy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

dteazzy Newcomer

Report Buzzthebuzzard

7. Unread #4 - Sep 16, 2019 at 10:32 AM
  8. Gladiator
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Gladiator#3000

Gladiator Legend

Report Buzzthebuzzard

No response, user can explain himself in a dispute. DNT + Banned.

@dteazzy
    Sorry for your loss, please read through the following resources so you can better protect yourself:

1.) Accounts are ALWAYS recoverable, even with a Middleman/Recovery Test!
    2.) ALWAYS request a sythe PM, make sure the PM includes both your Discord Name and UIDs as shown here: Discord PM Template. Example of a correct PM: https://i.imgur.com/aRITtNd.png
    3.) Familiarise yourself with who you can trust: Trading 101 - Vouches, donor status and how you can stay safe!
    4.) Learn how to stay safe from Discord scams: How to Identify & Avoid Being Scammed on Discord [Guide]
    5.) If you're still unsure how trustworthy someone is, use a middleman from here: MiddleMan Forums
    Although a middleman can't help if the account is recovered as explained in 1.)

< R3DRUM187 | Resolved >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site