removing 2fa

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by removing2fagearing, Aug 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
removing 2fa
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 27, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  2. removing2fagearing
    Referrals:

removing2fagearing Guest

removing 2fa

i havent checked sythe in a while and it prompted me to put in the 2fa, unfortunately i dont have the phone that i registered the 2fa with, thus i would like it to be removed

thank you

gearing
      • Post from a home IP - done
      • Recovery phone number* - i doubt that i have this added
      • Current email address - [redacted]
      • Skype/Discord used in the past or present** gearing.osbot is my skype/gearing#3065 is my discord

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 28, 2019 at 9:47 AM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

removing 2fa

Hey gearing,

Unfortunately you aren't posting from an IP you've previously logged in from, so I will need you to provide undeniable proof you are the owner. The account has little information for me to go off of so you will have to provide it in other means or have someone reputable to confirm your identity should you know them.

5. Unread #3 - Sep 22, 2019 at 12:43 PM
  6. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

removing 2fa

No response.

< TWC removal | kekey >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site