TWC Dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Dovis Gold Shop, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TWC Dispute
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 9, 2019 at 6:59 AM
  2. Dovis Gold Shop
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    dovisgold
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy (3) Extreme Homosex (6) <3 n4n0 (2) Hoover Nitro Booster Potamus (6)

Dovis Gold Shop https://discord.gg/DovisGold - 500M Giveaway NOW!
    Dovis Gold Shop Donor

TWC Dispute

Hello,
    Today I was given a TWC rank for a very poor confirmation PM.
    The story is, a member named Tajus#9346(the scammer) contacted me on Discord today wanting to buy 07 Gold. He asked for a PM on Sythe, linked @Trustworthiness 's profile and I PMed him 'talking on discord'. Then apparently @Trustworthiness sent him(the scammer) 184$ ETH without making sure the Discord he was talking to matched mine, which is clearly advertised in every of my threads, in my signature and on my profile. I fully agree that I should provide a PM with both mine and the buyer's Discord ID's, and I will do that for every transaction in the future, but I do not agree that I should have received a TWC rank for not doing that. I couldn't find it in the Official Sythe rules thread, and I haven't broken any rules. I believe it's the buyer's responsibility to make sure he is talking to the right person by simply making sure Discord ID's match.
    I am disgusted by scams and feel like I'm the victim of this one.
    Thank you,
    Dovis

3. Unread #2 - Jul 9, 2019 at 6:58 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

TWC Dispute

Sending a poor PM that leads to someone getting scammed is TWC worthy. You need to follow this Discord PM template: Discord PM Template

You can apply for your TWC to be lifted in 30 days. Make sure to follow the section stickied post and familiarize yourself with how unique ID's work on Discord.

^ PAK likes this.
< Dispute ban | Hybris Account Creation >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site