TWC

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Rowley, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TWC
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 1, 2019 at 8:22 AM
  2. Rowley
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Rowley Formerly known as NabeRs

TWC

Link to/reason for TWC: TWC request on Rowley claiming his the Oo of an account he’s not
    Please read this entire thread.

List of vouches since receiving TWC: [300$ Donor] Rowley's Vouch Thread
    Here are my vouches, a lot of them being account sales, and names, with absolutely no issues.

Reasoning/explanation for sketchy behaviour leading to TWC:
    It is shown in the TWC thread, where I claimed my initial post "Mhmmmm" was a mistake. What I thought was being posted was for my RS3 account that was for sale in the past, which I closed. Forgetting I closed the thread (I took a break from sythe for a couple months, which can be seen by my history. I posted "Mhmmm" To his question if I was the original owner or not. So naturally the person who submitted a complaint, decided to use my mistake as his fuel. Though in discord I clearly told him I was not original owner, and he refuses to post a screenshot of his discord conversation with me for this exact reason.

Previous TWC & disputes if applicable: Zero.

Anything else you wish to say: I personally believe Tyler took an unfair approach to this TWC and didn't bother to read the entirety of the thread. The person who submitted the claim refuses to post his screenshots of the conversation, where he asks if I was the Original owner of the account, and I deny that I am. I've posted my side of the conversation on the thread, but it cannot be taken seriously, unless he posts his side and it matches.

Also, the comment on my sale thread where I was asked if I was the Original owner by another user (Where I responded "Mhmmm" by mistake; I have been in contact with him before the complaint was even submitted. He asked if I was the original owner, and I told him I was not. I even told him I would take responsibility for the account if anything was to happen. He posted on the the complaint thread on my behalf and is still very much interested in purchasing the account. This was not taken seriously by Tyler at all. I asked Tyler through discord if he would please re read the thread, and the comment that was just posted on my behalf. He refused and only linked a picture of my edit history. Which was correcting my mistake. Upon realizing my mistake, I edited the thread to make it very clear that I was not the OO. Though, if you take a look at my vouches, you can see I have sold many accounts in the past, where I stated I was the OO of my personal accounts. All the accounts I have ever sold, have never had any issues and are still being played on to this day. Most of those trades, the buyer even went first, and also are worth much much more than the account which lead to the complaint. I have purchased a 300$ donor rank, I was letting the account go for 120M OSRS. Would be pretty ignorant of me to try to give someone the run around over that little amount of gold, which is not even 1/3rd of the value of my Donor Rank.

I much enjoy the Sythe community, and would often browse account sales threads, reporting threads/commenting on them if they did not provide the proper information, pictures, or failed to follow the sticky guidelines. It would pretty hypocritical of myself to do this on purpose, if that was the case.

I believe this TWC could have been avoided, and have zero interest in scamming anyone involved in this community. It was a simple mistake, that I could have double checked and prevented this, but I didn't.

I hope you all give this some thought, thank you Sythe Staff.

-Rowley.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 1, 2019 at 8:22 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

TWC

Unfortunately, this is a valid TWC. I would recommend carefully reading which thread you are posting to so this doesn't happen again.

You can apply for the removal of your TWC in 30 days as per the section rules:

< Please create my account | twc rank xom >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site