DNT Pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Loobszyy, May 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
DNT Pardon
  1. Unread #1 - May 23, 2019 at 1:26 PM
  2. Loobszyy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loobszyy Active Member

DNT Pardon

Hello, exactle almost a year ago i got DNT for having old accounts what used to be banned.
    I never really scammed anyone or did a crime. I always was a positive guy and used to love to hang out on our discord server aka with the Community.
    Loobszyy Vouches
    I'm really sorry again what i have done, now that i diddn't use sythe for a year i really miss the community and my account. It's been a though year. From now on i will go my own way and do my own stuff, without getting in beef with anyone. I hope really you guys can understand me and help me out, would mean so much!
    Reason i was a year ago DNT :
    Loobszyy
    I learned my lesson, please help me out. Even my mini ranks got taken away :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @Pendulum
    • Your profile link:
    Loobszyy
    • All of your Sythe Accounts:
    kubilay

L&L Shop

• Report/post/reason that got you banned:
    Got DNT because my other accounts were banned. Old Accounts were banned for sharing and threats.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    I never had an victim that i scammed.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    I really did nothing wrong, if i did it's my fully misstake and i never scammed a victim.

• Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    for my first account ive ever created ( Kubilay ) Don't really know the ban reason because i created it 2013.
    for my second account i created it with an good friend and tried to open our own shop and my friend betrayed me by changing the password, so i contacted an Moderator and he banned that account, because sharing isn't acceptable in the first place.

my 3rd account Loobszyy never done anything wrong, i never scammed anyone and i was always friendly. I got DNT because i had those account i linked that were banned and created from the same ip. After a year that i got DNT, i realized how important it is to be a nice guy on the forums and generel. Back then i was not thinking like an adult and flexed on the Internet. Good thing is that i never scammed any victim and was a nice guy. I collected vouches, helped little bit on forums when ppl posted wrong stuff and mentioned mods. I hope i get un DNT, so i can start being active again and make new friends on our discord servers and work for postcount. I learned my lesson and gonna do everything diffrent this time, back then i diddn't know alot about sythe and just created the accounts Kubilay and l &l shop to do some buisness. I hope you guys really help me out and give me a new start i beg you!
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?:
    Yes i did read the section fully.
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    Loobszyy

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - May 23, 2019 at 5:27 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

DNT Pardon

5. Unread #3 - May 25, 2019 at 2:12 PM
  6. Loobszyy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loobszyy Active Member

DNT Pardon

• Your profile link:
    Loobszyy
    • All of your Sythe Accounts:
    kubilay

L&L Shop

• Report/post/reason that got you banned:
    Got DNT because my other accounts were banned. Old Accounts were banned for sharing and threats.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    I never had an victim that i scammed.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    I really did nothing wrong, if i did it's my fully misstake and i never scammed a victim.

• Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    for my first account ive ever created ( Kubilay ) Don't really know the ban reason because i created it 2013.
    for my second account i created it with an good friend and tried to open our own shop and my friend betrayed me by changing the password, so i contacted an Moderator and he banned that account, because sharing isn't acceptable in the first place.

my 3rd account Loobszyy never done anything wrong, i never scammed anyone and i was always friendly. I got DNT because i had those account i linked that were banned and created from the same ip. After a year that i got DNT, i realized how important it is to be a nice guy on the forums and generel. Back then i was not thinking like an adult and flexed on the Internet. Good thing is that i never scammed any victim and was a nice guy. I collected vouches, helped little bit on forums when ppl posted wrong stuff and mentioned mods. I hope i get un DNT, so i can start being active again and make new friends on our discord servers and work for postcount. I learned my lesson and gonna do everything diffrent this time, back then i diddn't know alot about sythe and just created the accounts Kubilay and l &l shop to do some buisness. I hope you guys really help me out and give me a new start i beg you!
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?:
    Yes i did read the section fully.
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    Loobszyy
    DNT Pardon

7. Unread #4 - May 25, 2019 at 10:23 PM
  8. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

DNT Pardon

9. Unread #5 - May 26, 2019 at 8:29 AM
  10. Loobszyy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loobszyy Active Member

DNT Pardon

Somehow it won't let me answer you on the topic already made, so i have to always make a new thread.
    Hey @Pendulum , thanks again going deep in this Thread and not declining right away

https://www.sythe.org/posts/16453943/

I can't see the post , because dont have permission to that.
    Greenboy123 used to be an account from a old friend, which he gave acces. You can even check the creation ip its from the USA.

Would you mind explaining a bit about these threats? It sounds like you got scammed and you blasted someones router. You claimed to be involved with a group that does this often
    ---------------
    back then i was like a kid in the brain, i think i remember what happen.
    back then i flexed alot on the internet and said i'm a part of Lizardsquad and stuff thought it was cool back then and it would scary ppl, yes it was a misstake but i'm a grown man now and know what misstakes i did.
    i never really ddosed anyone on sythe or discord. Back then this ddos thing was new to me i always said i would ddos you but never really did it and now that i'm a grown man i will take all things ive down on me.
    even back then my english was not that perfect, i always learned it from Videos/games. I'm really sorry what ive done back then and hoping for your and others forgiveness....i promise you it will never every again happen

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  11. Unread #6 - May 26, 2019 at 8:01 PM
  12. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012

DNT Pardon

There is no way for staff to verify the extent of your relationship with @Greenboy123, however, his ban was for evading your other profiles so there is no debt owed.

I appreciate your explanation

There are no debts owed from scams and no further signs of ban evasion so this can move forward to voting, results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

^ Loobszyy likes this.
< Alesana: Account Recovery | Requesting pardon (Gucci) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site