2FA Removal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Solaire 2FA Removal, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
2FA Removal
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 30, 2019 at 7:04 PM
  2. Solaire 2FA Removal
    Referrals:

Solaire 2FA Removal Guest

2FA Removal

Hi requesting the removal of 2FA for my account Solaire of Astora, old phone broke and I can no longer access the authenticator.
    *Posting from home IP
    *current email [redacted]
    *Recovery phone number (not sure if I had this enabled, if I did it would be [redacted], the phone that broke)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 30, 2019 at 11:02 PM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

2FA Removal

Hey Solaire of Astora,

I need more information from you prior to removing the 2FA. Please do your best to provide the following:

1) Recovery phrase. Hint: S**** ** * n***
    2) If your registered birthday is your actual birthday, can you provide proof of this? Any sensitive pictures will be hidden from the public.
    3) If your registered email contains your real name, please do the above as well.

5. Unread #3 - Apr 30, 2019 at 11:26 PM
  6. Solaire 2FA Removal
    Referrals:

2FA Removal

1. I'm not exactly sure what my recovery phrase would be as it's been a while since I made the account, but the one thing I found in my notes that COULD be it is "[redacted]"
    2. Don't have a way to do so
    3. N/A, not my name

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 30, 2019 at 11:58 PM
  8. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired

2FA Removal

With what you've given me thus far, I can not remove your 2FA. I will need you to give me at least one of the three.

A picture of your ID with your bday on it? Another guess at the recovery?

9. Unread #5 - May 1, 2019 at 12:15 AM
  10. Solaire 2FA Removal
    Referrals:

2FA Removal

That's what I mean I don't have a way to do that, is there any other way you can verify my identity? I'm afraid the recovery pass may be lost to time unless it's [redacted] how long would the recovery code have been? I have a number in my notes that could be it (I'm poor at labelling) if it could be it it's [redacted]

If it would work I can post a video of me logging into Runescape with the same name as the one on my email, it's not the same as it being my name but since the account is pre-2010 it's the username rather than an email which at the very least would establish I've had it for years.

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2019
  11. Unread #6 - May 1, 2019 at 1:11 AM
  12. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

2FA Removal

You may try the codes you have written down when Sythe prompts you to enter your 2FA. If it's the correct code, you will be able to log in.

As you can not provide any of the information i've requested,

13. Unread #7 - Jun 7, 2019 at 4:52 AM
  14. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

2FA Removal

No response.

< Forgot registered email | Unable to sign in >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site