ESO and its expansions/addons

Discussion in 'Gaming General' started by Dbuffed, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Unread #1 - Feb 25, 2020 at 12:05 PM
  2. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Easter 2023 (2) Christmas 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Tier 1 Prizebox Poképedia <3 n4n0
    WoW Classic

Dbuffed Buffy Playground - The Real #1 OSRS Service!
    $200 USD Donor New Angelic

So I am probably being a bit retarded considering I am asking everywhere.

I play ESO (elder scrolls online) I have also completed Skyrim almost twice, and I have always had fun playing the different versions of the game, even when it was first released I had it within a month but I never really decided to do much after veteran rank 8/14 in the old days.

I have been on/off since they started releasing new expansions and I recently came back with the summerset DLC but I am very interested in Elsweyr for the mount and the extra parts of the DLC content you get.

Problem I have is I play on NA currently and not EU (yes I am a brit, so I know it's a bit silly I play NA) and i'm not sure if it would apply to both sets of the game? I bought ESO plus which applied to both sides of the game, and also I think the summerset DLC did as it was a digital copy but I cant be too sure (as i'm not sure if I receive it by default due to the ESO+) does anyone else know?

3. Unread #2 - Apr 1, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  4. Saint Grimm
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Grimm#9057
    Two Factor Authentication User Easter 2020 Hey... this isnt a fun rank

Saint Grimm Formerly known as Saint Grim

Are you asking if it will give you the DLC on the NA and EU servers on the same account? I can't verify it personally, but I don't see why you wouldn't get it on both. Once it's bought on your account, it's part of the account so server shouldn't effect that.

If DLC and plus has applied in the past, I'd say it's a very high chance that it still will.

EDIT: quick google found info:
    DLC will carry over, Crowns will carry over, plus will carry over, some mounts carry over. Characters, unlocks, progress, etc will NOT carry over.

Source, ESO Forums:
    Can you switch from NA to EU and back to NA servers?

EDIT2: Sorry, just realized this post is from a month ago.... So you probably already have your answer >.>

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
< Need a game | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site