Vibes12 Requesting a high pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Vibes12, Mar 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 26, 2019 at 11:37 AM
  2. Vibes12
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Vibessythe

Vibes12 Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

• Your profile link: Vibes12
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Vibes12 -- Resniper/Blatant liar
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: My debts @video
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No I don't.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
      So, first of all, I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry for that. That conversation should have never happened and I am sorry for that. I know if my names were sniped ( I have had several sniped) I wouldn’t like it and I understand that. That person in question who I was talking to was a friend at the time who I haven’t had contact with in years and I might never again. Even if I do have contact with that person I will never talk about sniping again with him or anybody else. I know sniping is wrong and I understand that. It's basically stealing from somebody and that is wrong. I know saying sorry doesn’t fix what I have done and I don’t want to make a bunch of excuses for what I have done just to explain it. I am not that same person who I was then and who I was almost a year ago when I tried to pardon last. I just want one last chance to show that I am actually good and that I have changed. I just want to be able to rejoin the community and be a productive member and this will never happen again and I am sorry.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?:yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: vibes12 requesting a high pardon Vibes12 requesting a high pardon Vibes12 Requesting a high pardon

3. Unread #2 - Mar 26, 2019 at 2:55 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Hello @Vibes12

Previous pardons:
    Vibes12 requesting a high pardon
    vibes12 requesting a high pardon
    Vibes12 requesting a pardon for Vading
    requesting a pardon Ban evasion

Users:
    thatrs
    Orangers
    Vibes12

Reports:
    Reporting scammer: Thatrs (repaid)
    Vibes12 -- Resniper/Blatant liar

I can see there are no debts owed and no signs of ban evasion since your last pardon, this can move forward to voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< [Tasty1] requesting a pardon for [ban evading] | Request for Pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site