Pardon for DNT

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by FLC, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Pardon for DNT
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 18, 2019 at 11:29 AM
  2. FLC
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

FLC Newcomer

Pardon for DNT

• Your profile link: https://www.sythe.org/members/flc.1177505/ [FLC] https://www.sythe.org/threads/ilysss-cleaned-the-ordered-account/#post-30187359 [ilySSS]
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: I was banned/giving a DNT for taking 40m off an account @BlackBlasses was training for me.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: It won't let me message BlackBlasses but I am willing to re-pay/work something out.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I was paying in increments for account training (don't remember exactly what), I logged in and there was 40m worth of stuff on the account.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes.
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: N/A

Also, since both of the accounts are active is there a way to get the name 'FLC' on my 'ilySSS' account or can I just get rid of one of them?

3. Unread #2 - Mar 18, 2019 at 5:45 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Pardon for DNT

Scam report: ilySSS - Cleaned the ordered account
    Scam victim: @BlackBlasses
    Scam debt: To be discussed with BlackBlasses.

Discord ID: BlackBlasses#6894
    Discord Unique ID: 218653335471915008

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 18, 2019 at 9:28 PM
  6. ilySSS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ilySSS Forum Addict

Pardon for DNT

• Report/post/reason that got you banned: I was paying @BlackBlasses for an account training service in increments (45m) after first payment was given, a couple days a later the person I was sharing the account with & splitting the cost with took off with 46m and the account.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: I did repay @BlackBlasses back a few minutes ago. I have the proof on my phone but can't seem to upload it to my computer. Are you able to PM him/her directly and ask? I gave 46m.

• Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: As stated above, I was paying @BlackBlasses for an account training service (scratch - max 99/99/99) and after first increment payment was recieved someone else I was sharing the account with went on and took whatever was on the account. I take full responsibility for this happening as I put myself in the situation, even though it was a friend, you can't trust anybody. I think you should forgive me because I did repay what was taken & I never once had a problem.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes.
    Note: I did see Wortel link another account to me (not sure which acc that is) but if possible please delete that account from my IP along with 'FLC' as I will only use this account!

Thanks,
    ilySSS

EDIT: I have nothing else to add to this pardon. I just hope I am forgiven. I don't get why it is considered "ban evading" when I wasn't banned in the first place, I was just given a "DNT".

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 19, 2019 at 1:41 PM
  8. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon

Pardon for DNT

Impossible. Would you like to add anything else to this pardon before I move it into voting?

9. Unread #5 - Mar 19, 2019 at 2:01 PM
  10. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

11. Unread #6 - Mar 19, 2019 at 6:49 PM
  12. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

13. Unread #7 - Mar 19, 2019 at 7:11 PM
  14. ilySSS
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ilySSS Forum Addict

Pardon for DNT

To: Wortel

Question #1 - Would you like to add anything else? I am really sorry for what occurred & take full responsibility for it. Sorry to @BlackBlasses for the hassle and for waiting to get the money that was owed to him.

Question #2 - Have you had any other Sythe accounts? The only accounts that I had/have are 'FLC' and 'ilySSS', still not sure on that 'The 1' account.

I would like to know why I would be considered a 'ban evader' if I wasn't banned in the first place, was just given a 'DNT'.

Thanks for letting me explain myself!

15. Unread #8 - Mar 20, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  16. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

17. Unread #9 - Apr 8, 2019 at 12:16 AM
  18. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Pardon for DNT

Closed no response.

< Request Pardon on Perm DNT | 1 Week ban / DNT dispute >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site