Account recovery.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by BigTing, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Account recovery.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 27, 2019 at 3:11 AM
  2. BigTing
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Bigups#7602

BigTing Member

Account recovery.

Yo,

Some of you may remember me losing my old 2005 account. Apparently do to a forum merger or something?

Why was my old account deleted -.-?

Anyways, I made another account in 2016. The location wouldve been [redacted]. I can provide an estimate month.

Username: Daz

Its currently locked because I've tried too many times to attempt the password. But its one of many options.

I can't exactly remember the email but i can try, i know it was potentially something [redacted] because that was the company i was working for at the time when I was using it.

Any other info you may need?

Edit: more specifically, the email was a company email. - Which i no longer have access to.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 28, 2019 at 1:11 PM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Account recovery.

Hey Daz,

Please try to provide as much information as possible from the below:
    -Previous ISP/locations
    -Recovery phrase, hint: s*****y
    -Registered email, hint: d**.t**.***9*@g****.com
    -Lastly, if the registered birthday is your actual birthday, you may provide a picture of your ID to expedite this process. This will be hidden from the public.

5. Unread #3 - Feb 28, 2019 at 2:01 PM
  6. BigTing
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Bigups#7602

BigTing Member

Account recovery.

1. My first post:

Yo,

Some of you may remember me losing my old 2005 account. Apparently do to a forum merger or something?

Why was my old account deleted -.-?

Anyways, I made another account in 2016. The location wouldve been [redacted]. I can provide an estimate month.

Username: Daz

Its currently locked because I've tried too many times to attempt the password. But its one of many options.

I can't exactly remember the email but i can try, i know it was potentially something [redacted] because that was the company i was working for at the time when I was using it.

Any other info you may need?

Edit: more specifically, the email was a company email. - Which i no longer have access to.

-----

your response, with my new additions :

2. Hey Daz,

Please try to provide as much information as possible from the below:
      -Previous ISP/locations .. ummm [redacted]
      -Recovery phrase, hint: s*****y : ... umm [redacted]? i have 0 idea about this one
      -Registered email, hint: I think it wouldve been [redacted]
      -Lastly, if the registered birthday is your actual birthday: if it was it wouldve been [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2019
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 5, 2019 at 4:49 AM
  8. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired

Account recovery.

@BigTing can you provide a picture of your ID to match your birthday? It will be hidden from the public.

9. Unread #5 - Apr 5, 2019 at 4:09 PM
  10. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

Account recovery.

No response.

< Johnson Pardon Request | 2FA Removal Request >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site