35m for 25 Trusted Only

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Juju_Bear, Jan 22, 2012.

35m for 25 Trusted Only
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 22, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  2. Juju_Bear
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2009
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Juju_Bear Active Member

    35m for 25 Trusted Only

    Hey so I'm like extremely broke right now and I have absolutely no food to eat. I'm thinking maybe if I sell some of my rsgp I can scrape up money to buy a giant pack of ramen off of amazon or something to last until I get paid

    Like I said I'm freaking starving and I can't afford to be ripped off because I need food. only trusted buyers. I will go first. Please understand the importance of this money! o_O

    post here if interested.

    FIRM PRICE
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 22, 2012 at 8:07 AM
  4. SmperFidelis
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2011
    Posts:
    2,832
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SmperFidelis I just wanna live while I'm alive... 'Cause it's my life
    Banned

    35m for 25 Trusted Only

  5. Unread #3 - Jan 22, 2012 at 8:27 AM
  6. Juju_Bear
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2009
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Juju_Bear Active Member

    35m for 25 Trusted Only

    No, I'm not going to 20. I need food. This includes the payment for shipping. Ugh... you greedy fool.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 22, 2012 at 8:29 AM
  8. Visual Eff3ct
    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    549
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Visual Eff3ct Forum Addict
    Banned

    35m for 25 Trusted Only

    I'll buy. Add me. You first.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 22, 2012 at 8:31 AM
  10. Bwk
    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2011
    Posts:
    530
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bwk Forum Addict
    Banned

    35m for 25 Trusted Only

< Selling 100m for $45 via WU[Tonight only!!] | Selling runescape cash 0.6$MIL >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site