Mara45 & Many more listed below

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Mara45banappeal, Feb 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 11, 2019 at 12:15 PM
  2. Mara45banappeal
    Referrals:

Mara45banappeal Guest

• Your profile link: Mara45
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Scamming 100M 07
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Tried many times
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: Ban evading multiple times. Mara45, ungodlygamer, mitchy4563, grute man and maybe more
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: If you read the original report I was at the beach all day with my family. The account dced, and I had already changed the password. I told him I would get him his money back but I was banned (I posted I had 10 sythe accounts) which isn't true. I probably do now. I will gladly put 100M towards the scammer fund or w.e it's called. Now, I know how to effectively evade and last a week or two providing legit services, and later being banned. It's time to finally come clean and attempt to come back to sythe community where I want to provide "legit services". I am not a scammer, and had no intentions on scamming people. This was truly a misunderstanding with this guy that was never fixed. I went a way for a while after the report because 1. I was upset and 2. had the birth of our second child.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: Mara45 Pardon Request (NOT ADMITTING GUILT)

• My previous pardon was going to come back as a TWC if I didn't payback as there was little proof. However, I did actually get his 100M because when I got home from the beach it was on the account.

Mara45
    Blackhammaz

Known accounts:

Mitchy4563
    Ungodlygamer
    Mara45
    Grute Man

@Champ

Skype was Live:Legendrushed

Can i please come back so I don't have to evade lol? I would love to be a part of the community with a DNT for a month or two before having the thought of a appeal.

Why? looking back at ALL of the accounts I have ever made there hasn't been ONE scam report. I am not trying to do that. I am trying to pay for services no my own runescape accounts.

HEAR ME OUT!

Firstly, I want to apologize for being an idiot. I have not only gotten away with 100M of someone elses potentially hard earned cash. It was originally a misunderstanding as seen in the report, but eventually turned into me being an asshole and just saying screw it. I have made numerous attempts to come back to sythe on a evaded account hoping I could slip through the cracks. Not to scam, but to provide a legitimate service. The most recent one I created was:
    BlackHammaz

I invested $30 straight away into the forums. Again, not to scam, but to provide a legit service. This account has less vouches etc than Mara45, but that's not the point. With investing $30 in this account I hope to be able to come back on this account linked rather than coming back on Mara45. The second reason I want to come back on this account is because my name isn't Mara. I don't want to pretend to be a girl again. That's retarded AF. BlackHammaz is catchy.

I know it is an odd request to come back on that profile, but that's really what I hope to do. Here is my goal with where I am going on the sythe community and the outcome of this request. 1) Request a DNT 2) Currently, working with Arjen to pay back the debts hopefully tonight or tomorrow 3) Remain in a DNT for 30 days at which I will submit a request for a pardon for review 4) If that request is approved, remain with a TWC on a 3 month trial period and after which I can appeal the TWC 5) Fully return to the sythe community with no restrictions

I never wanted to put in the time or effort to appeal and that is the real reason on why I have been evading. From the start, I never had any intentions of scamming anyone. Otherwise, I would've made off with a whole lot more than 100M 07.

However, for the request of a DNT I will include the original accusation of 100M being scammed on the Mara45 profile with a request to return to the community with a DNT on BlackHammaz.

Contents must include:
    • Your profile link:Mara45
    • Your total debt: 100M 07
    • List of offences you've committed and ban reason given to you: 100M 07 Scam + Evading
    • If you scammed, have you made any follow-up attempts on contacting your victims or received any response(s): Yes, I have contacted the victim on 2 occasions now. The first time, I contacted him and asked if he would like his money back and then I stopped playing for a while and never responded. This happened right after the accusation occurred. I just contacted him today, and we're working on the payment back to him. Hopefully he will post on here confirming his skype etc. and then I will release the 100M 07 to him or gladly would give the 07 to a Mod @Champ who can then pay @Arjen
    • Anything you wish to add: I have thought long and hard about my gameplan for returning to the sythe community and I hope that you guys can think about it hard and consider it. I don't think you've ever seen anyone that has had such a gameplan like man with the terms to return like mine. Again, I am very sorry for wasting all the staffs time with all the evasions I have had. This will also prevent me from evading in the future because i'll actually have an account to stay on that isn't going to get banned. I am not saying that I will evade if this is denied. I will probably never return and stop being a burden here. That's not what I want though.
    Finally, I just want to say that after reading the DNT stickies I understand fully what it means to have this rank and I do contend that I will follow these rules should I be accepted back. I read in there that it's a chance to forgive and not hold grudges, and realize that people can really change.

Thank you for hearing me out.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 11, 2019 at 12:43 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

< Mara45 Sincere Apology & Pardon request | Pardon-request >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site