Do not trade appeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by MMO Champ, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do not trade appeal
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 20, 2019 at 8:18 PM
  2. MMO Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

MMO Champ Newcomer

Do not trade appeal

Hey I was given a do not trade rank and I'm not sure why I think it is because I share a birthday with another user who has been banned I asked another Sythe user on discord about this and I think it is because I posted from my community college I attended during a lecture. I am very confused because I am not whoever I am being framed to be I would like this to be resolved as quick as possible I can go and post from my original IP address if necessary sorry for the confusion I am confused aswell and I'm sorry if this is the wrong template but there isn't a thing for "DNT" appeal template. here is where I was framed

MMO Champ

3. Unread #2 - Jan 20, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  4. Zero
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Zero#1475
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Member of the Month Winner Valentine's Day 2018 Poképedia Doge Halloween 2018 (2) Dragon Claws Christmas 2018 (2)
    Valentine's Day 2019 Tier 3 Prizebox Mudkip Summer 2019 Rakashrug Baby Yoda St. Patrick's Day 2019 Easter 2019 Nitro Booster

Zero May we meet again
    Retired Sectional Moderator Monster g0nezero Donor

Do not trade appeal

That's weird, you made this post under the very same IP which you claim being your community college? Does that mean you're still attending this said lecture?

There is no way around this situation sir. If you wish to have your DNT removed and use Sythe again you must request a pardon. Next time you decide to post, I expect to see the correct template. If you still have debts, don't attempt to pardon. Have a nice day.

^ Gladiator and Pirate like this.
< TWC removal request | ? Request a pardon for what >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site