“Help! I’ve been hacked”

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Weylas123, Jan 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
“Help! I’ve been hacked”
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 15, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  2. Weylas123
    Referrals:

Weylas123 Guest

“Help! I’ve been hacked”

Username: Weylas
    Email: [redacted]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 15, 2019 at 6:04 PM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

“Help! I’ve been hacked”

Hey Weylas

Have you been hacked or banned due to suspicion of being hacked? Please provide us with as much of the following information to assist in the return of your account.
    1. Post from your normal, home IP address.
    2. Supply us with the current email connected to your account.
    3. If you have a recovery phrase, please provide that. (This is something you would have set when you created your account.)
    4. Include a virus scan screenshot to ensure that your computer is not infected.
    NOTE: If the email connected to your account includes your name, feel free to expedite the recovery with a blurred version of your ID showing your name. The same goes for if your account has your birthday/year. (We can cross-match this information to make your recovery quicker.)

Unsure of some of the info? Posting from home may be enough, but if it isn't, we can possibly give hints based off of IP.

5. Unread #3 - Jan 23, 2019 at 2:04 AM
  6. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User

Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

“Help! I’ve been hacked”

Resolved.

< registr3last | Dispute a TWC >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site