Jruth Pardon request

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by xJruth, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jruth Pardon request
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 12, 2018 at 5:48 PM
  2. xJruth
    Referrals:

xJruth Guest

Jruth Pardon request

• Your profile link: Jruth scammer/vader
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Accused of being another member taco killers
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: I was accused of being Taco Killers because we had similiar posts - I was not Taco Killers, he was an in real life friend I was working with who went AWOL and decided to scam people. I, Jruth, never scammed anyone. We shared a skype, and in retrospect it was a poor decision and I felt it was someone I could trust. I have made other accounts after the fact and have been banned for ban evading which I admit was wrong but never was accused of scamming again. I take full responsibilty for what happened as it was someone I was working with so it is guilty by assocation. I don't know who was scammed, so currently I cannot rectify this.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I've been banned for ban evading, which is totally wrong of me and I admit to the 100%. I have never been banned on a new account I've created.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    • I was accused of being Taco Killers because we had similiar posts - I was not Taco Killers, he was an in real life friend I was working with who went AWOL and decided to scam people. I, Jruth, never scammed anyone. We shared a skype, and in retrospect it was a poor decision and I felt it was someone I could trust. I have made other accounts after the fact and have been banned for ban evading which I admit was wrong but never was accused of scamming again. I take full responsibility for what happened as it was someone I was working with so it is guilty by association. Our IPs did not match, however I totally accept whatever role I played in this.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: None, all auto locked. I am now using this in hopes of not getting locked, I do not understand which information I am missing exactly.
    • Thanks!

3. Unread #2 - Nov 13, 2018 at 3:30 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

5. Unread #3 - Nov 13, 2018 at 5:28 PM
  6. oJruth
    Referrals:

oJruth Guest

Jruth Pardon request

@Wortel This is the follow up you requested.

Accounts I have ban evaded on and myself created -
    Vulzisgod
    Sinsanegaming
    PureAPERK
    Jodie (I quite frankly don't remember if I created or used this or not, but since you tagged it in another I will by default take ownership of it)

Accounts I did not create but logged into as a means for purchasing things -
    MiningCapeTom
    iCape

From the other post I know you said it is not necessary but as a means of condensing I wll copy and paste it below.
    • Your profile link: Jruth scammer/vader
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Accused of being another member taco killers
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: I was accused of being Taco Killers because we had similiar posts - I was not Taco Killers, he was an in real life friend I was working with who went AWOL and decided to scam people. I, Jruth, never scammed anyone. We shared a skype, and in retrospect it was a poor decision and I felt it was someone I could trust. I have made other accounts after the fact and have been banned for ban evading which I admit was wrong but never was accused of scamming again. I take full responsibilty for what happened as it was someone I was working with so it is guilty by assocation. I don't know who was scammed, so currently I cannot rectify this.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I've been banned for ban evading, which is totally wrong of me and I admit to the 100%. I have never been banned on a new account I've created.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    • I was accused of being Taco Killers because we had similiar posts - I was not Taco Killers, he was an in real life friend I was working with who went AWOL and decided to scam people. I, Jruth, never scammed anyone. We shared a skype, and in retrospect it was a poor decision and I felt it was someone I could trust. I have made other accounts after the fact and have been banned for ban evading which I admit was wrong but never was accused of scamming again. I take full responsibility for what happened as it was someone I was working with so it is guilty by association. Our IPs did not match, however I totally accept whatever role I played in this.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: None, all auto locked. I am now using this in hopes of not getting locked, I do not understand which information I am missing exactly.
    • Thanks!

7. Unread #4 - Nov 14, 2018 at 5:16 PM
  8. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon

Jruth Pardon request

You've used the same IP's and skype usernames as 'taco killers' (tacopowerleveling). Aside of that you're also currently involved in a dispute with @tpascar518 and I have pretty solid reasons to believe you performed a man-in-the-middle scam there. Regardless of what I think; you will be held responsible for your imaginary 'real life friend' his debts.

9. Unread #5 - Nov 14, 2018 at 7:12 PM
  10. zJruth
    Referrals:

zJruth Guest

Jruth Pardon request

As I've said a few times I have no idea who taco scammed, how to reach out to them and rectify that. If you can provide me with this I can do my best to make up for his wrongs. Really don't appreciate the 'imaginary' real life friends comment, feels unnecessary and a little unprofessional to be completely honest. I'm here trying to make up for whatever happened, I don't need to make up him being someone else. I've also posted of text messages of him admitting it was him scamming in my original ban dispute request, feel free to pull that up. We shared a skype because we worked together, again I take ownership for working with someone who decided to scam people. Regardless if you can provide me with how to get into contact with the people, who they were and how much that'd be awesome.

Honestly as for the Tpascar thing I have no idea what you are talking about. As I said in my original post the only reason I made new accounts was to purchase things on here, and I bought accounts off of him. If you really want me to go as far as to send you screen shots of me on the accounts he sold me so be it. I've also been scammed on this website so if someone does me a solid and sells me something I'm going to vouch them.

11. Unread #6 - Nov 14, 2018 at 8:21 PM
  12. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

< Spazz requesting a pardon for Ban Evasion | h3llz0n3arth requesting a pardon for scamming/hacked account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site