Is this allowed?

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by ShipTheFlip, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Is this allowed?
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 27, 2018 at 1:45 AM
  2. ShipTheFlip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

ShipTheFlip Formerly known as Wintastical

Is this allowed?

Scammer's profile link: @Divine
    Explanation of the trade: No trade
    How they scammed: They didn't
    Proof that it's their Discord or Skype: N/A
    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID or Skype profile ID & conversation pictures: N/A
    Other relevant trade screenshots: N/A

My question is regarding Divine's insurance policy offered on account sales on his site. Here's the insurance policy in full: [Redacted - Can be found on his site or in edit history for staff]

So what does Insurance do?

Insurance allows you to guarantee yourself the full value of the account back(Minus fees and Insurance payments) in site credit. This basically means that if you choose to buy an account for $1000 and the insurance rate for that accounts industry is 10%, you will pay $1100 for the insurance and account(+ payment processing fees of 1-3%) and if you choose to purchase insurance - You are entitled to that full $1,000 back - fees(1-3%) if a recovery ever occurs - This basically means that even if your account is recovered 2 years later - Your insurance policy will still protect you in the event of recovery, it is HIGHLY recommended that you add insurance to any purchases you make. Our standard warranty without insurance can be found here" >Refund Policy – Account Kings">here

What Insurance does not cover:

Insurance does not cover bans, mutes, punishments, lost wealth on accounts, stat damage, champions loss, points loss, gold loss, item loss, name losses, vac-bans and more.

Insurance solely applies to the purchase value of the account - fees(1-3%), it does NOT insure any other damages to your account in any form.

My account got recovered and I had Insurance, what do I do?

Contact our support through email or ticket support and they will walk you through the required process to make an insurance claim, once your claim is determined valid you will be issued a full 100% site credit within 24 hours of our decision, if your insurance claim is denied we will provide you with the information as to why it was denied and you may resubmit it to us within (30) days, after a denial sits for (30) days the insurance policy is considered rendered voided and at that stage you will not be eligible for any type of site credit or refund.
    [/SPOILER]

And the rule I believe it violates:
    Screenshot - a9b646b772b7ae4bf688670d5f107682 - Gyazo

And why:
    An insurance policy is already offered by Sythe rules, which trump his ToS. Any Sythe user buying an account through his site will already receive a refund (cash, not store credit) if an account is recovered. He's charging up to 40% extra on sales for something that is free. As far as I know, his policy doesn't offer a single thing that Sythe's rules don't.

Obviously he can't be expected to remove the policy because he has customers coming from all over, but I believe it should be clearly stated in his thread that users coming from Sythe are already insured when purchasing an account.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 27, 2018 at 2:16 AM
  4. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

Is this allowed?

His website runs its own terms regarding refunds and recoveries, which he is allowed to do. The insurance policy is an addition to those terms

^ Pain and Program like this.
< Reporting CxnzoRS for macro/ban of my account. | Lawsuits >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site