Ban dispute

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Jmitch, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Ban dispute
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 28, 2018 at 4:21 PM
  2. Jmitch
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jmitch AIO Services Pm for details!

Ban dispute

so i was accused of being the following

User: jmitch1992
    Ban reason: jmitch1992 Scam Accusation
    Repayment proof: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    User: Kadabras
    Ban reason: https://www.sythe.org/posts/26987494/ (Ban evasion)

User: Penance
    Ban reason: https://www.sythe.org/posts/28681054/ (Ban evasion)

User: selling zerker
    Ban reason: https://www.sythe.org/posts/29046201/ (Ban evasion)

User: Crig
    Ban reason: https://www.sythe.org/posts/29046201/

i have fully admitted i am all of the above people. these took place between March 2016 to February 2018

i filed an appeal after making sure any debts were repaid and it was denied for the reason that you guys felt it should be.

waited 3 months and then filed another appeal. at that point i was accused of being the following

User: Jmitch92 - Ban evading
    User: Crypt. - Ban evading
    User: Amanda. - Lying to staff
    User: Kim. - Ban evading
    User: Necromancer. - Ban evading

these took place between February 2009 - July 2011 and i dont remember any of them, i looked into seeing if any accounts were active at the same time to atleast check if they were the same person and it appeared "Amanda" was the only one active during most of the time of all accounts

I have not ban evaded since february and will not I Want to start fresh come clean about everything and not have to look over my shoulder or worry about anything i miss the community I am not a threat. I just need to know what I can do to make this right. if it comes down to re paying debt let me know what i can pay allthough I dont think that there is any. please atleast set me on the right path

Thank you in advance.

3. Unread #2 - Jun 28, 2018 at 11:28 PM
  4. Jmitch
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ban dispute

so i was accused of being the following

User: jmitch1992
    Ban reason: jmitch1992 Scam Accusation
    Repayment proof: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    User: Kadabras
    Ban reason: https://www.sythe.org/posts/26987494/ (Ban evasion)

User: Penance
    Ban reason: https://www.sythe.org/posts/28681054/ (Ban evasion)

User: selling zerker
    Ban reason: https://www.sythe.org/posts/29046201/ (Ban evasion)

User: Crig
    Ban reason: https://www.sythe.org/posts/29046201/

i have fully admitted i am all of the above people. these took place between March 2016 to February 2018

i filed an appeal after making sure any debts were repaid and it was denied for the reason that you guys felt it should be.

waited 3 months and then filed another appeal. at that point i was accused of being the following

User: Jmitch92 - Ban evading
    User: Crypt. - Ban evading
    User: Amanda. - Lying to staff
    User: Kim. - Ban evading
    User: Necromancer. - Ban evading

these took place between February 2009 - July 2011 and i dont remember any of them, i looked into seeing if any accounts were active at the same time to atleast check if they were the same person and it appeared "Amanda" was the only one active during most of the time of all accounts

I have not ban evaded since february and will not I Want to start fresh come clean about everything and not have to look over my shoulder or worry about anything i miss the community I am not a threat. I just need to know what I can do to make this right. if it comes down to re paying debt let me know what i can pay allthough I dont think that there is any. please atleast set me on the right path

Thank you in advance.

5. Unread #3 - Jun 29, 2018 at 6:29 AM
  6. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

7. Unread #4 - Jun 29, 2018 at 2:38 PM
  8. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer

Champ Happy Holidays!

Ban dispute

@jmitch1992 I want a full explanation on how you have a home IP with 2 users. "Amanda / Necro". It's not just one home IP, it's two. (Very unlikely).

@jmitch1992 If you don't know who they are, chances are you're going to be responsible. It's best to just be honest, and if you can remember this it would be great to explain what's going on. Helping us, makes this process go a lot smoother, and we can actually help you.

9. Unread #5 - Jun 29, 2018 at 2:39 PM
  10. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

11. Unread #6 - Jun 29, 2018 at 11:36 PM
  12. Jmitch
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ban dispute

i am not sure how I have home ip matches with them if u are confident about it chances are I knew them although Amanda being a name I don’t know anyone named Amanda necro I have no idea could have been anyone or one of the public computers I used i am willing to take responsibility for any debt that needs to be repaid for all Ik assuming it was after I got my own computer someone I didn’t even know was on sythe used my computer in order to check on stuff or I did the same on someone else’s but considering how old those accounts are that is highly doubtful there are so many variables because the accounts are so old anything could have happened I don’t expect you guys to fully believe me because I understand that it is hard to I’m trying to be good and will take full responsibility for any debt that is owed

I Do really want to just admit to being them to make the process flow quicker but I truly am not and hoping you guys will find a way to prove I’m not or believe me but worst case scenario I will take responsibility for what they scammed

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 30, 2018 at 2:55 PM
  14. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Ban dispute

@jmitch1992 What about Jmitch92, though? Are you denying you are him?

^ PandaBot likes this.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  15. Unread #8 - Jun 30, 2018 at 3:23 PM
  16. Jmitch
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ban dispute

in all honesty I am not sure about that one there is a good possibility it was me it’s been the name I’ve used on most websites for a long time now and on occasion it’s taken most of the time it is not when I created this account jmitch92 was taken which is why I created this one if I had releaized it was me I would have just used it.

I attempted to log into it and all my usual passwords were incorrect that was so long ago I honestly can not remember if it was me or not. I know that I didn’t become very involved in the forums until “jmitch1992” though because slightly before that I got my own PC I didn’t have one before

17. Unread #9 - Jul 1, 2018 at 5:37 AM
  18. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Ban dispute

@jmitch1992 I have moved your thread to the pardon section. I'm going to discuss with staff a few more things, before this is moved to voting.

^ PandaBot likes this.
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 3, 2018 at 12:15 PM
  20. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Champ Happy Holidays!

Ban dispute

I have moved your pardon to SL for voting. Please be patient as this can take up to two weeks.

You can view pardon decisions here.
    You can apply for a DNT in the mean-time here. (Your choice)
    If you're unsure what a DNT is, you can read about it here.

^ PandaBot likes this.
< The true reason i was TWCed is Not reflected on my Account! | IveyOne ban dispute >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site