Private

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Qemo, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Private
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 28, 2018 at 1:44 AM
  2. Qemo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Qemo Sell your BTC/ETH/LTC to the #1 Cryptopreneurs!

Private

check deleted

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 28, 2018 at 1:52 AM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Private

Not a home IP match, but it's his only IP on the audit, and he referred that user when he created that account, so it's quite suspicious in my opinion.

@AccountBoost Can you show proof of this sale? - https://www.sythe.org/posts/30498727/

I've DNT'd both accounts as a precaution until you've done so simply as a precaution (which if you're guilty or not will still be lifted as fake vouching is a 2 week ban + TWC), or if you'd like to admit this was a mistake that you made before, then that'll make my life easier.

^ PandaBot, Pendulum and Qemo like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 28, 2018 at 12:41 PM
  6. AccountBoost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

AccountBoost Forum Addict

Private

Hello, does this work as proof of sale?
    Screenshot - 879c2bf54c651b7004e0fb3ddf652047 - Gyazo

This was one of my first account leveling services, and I did not know I needed to take screen shots of the service. Right now I'm working on 3 different accounts, I can send screenshots for the accounts I'm currently working on if you like. Just to show you I'm really working for these vouches. I just do not understand why I'm getting in trouble because someone I referred and did a service for vouched on my sythe thread.

I think this is not fair because even if I did nothing wrong, I'm still getting in trouble for something I didn't do. This doesn't make sense. Anyways, if there's something I can do to fix this problem, please let me know. I do not want to ruin my only good source of income.

7. Unread #4 - Jun 30, 2018 at 11:33 AM
  8. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Private

No I don't believe you showing me random payments during that day is considered proof of sale. I'd at least like to see where the payment came from (that can be in a shown in a deleted post or PM'd to me on Discord @ King#7248 (Capital K)). Also it shouldn't be a problem to show me the conversation / ID (whether on Skype/Discord) of that user. If you're doing services I'd assume it would automatically take screenshots for you on OSB (unless you're using something else).

^ PandaBot and Devil like this.
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 30, 2018 at 9:16 PM
  10. AccountBoost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

AccountBoost Forum Addict

Private

At the time I only had the normal runescape client downloaded to ensure the safety of mine and clients' accounts. Also, I met the customer from "ffdn36" cc in the game, so I do not have the clients Skype or Discord only Sythe account. I was trying really hard these last couple of days to get in contact with him. I know this whole situation seems very suspicious, so I guess I'm just going to man up and take the ban. Nothing I can do at this point, I should've taken some screenshots or used runelite/osbuddy. Thanks for your time and see everyone in 2 weeks time.

11. Unread #6 - Jul 1, 2018 at 3:41 PM
  12. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Private

@AccountBoost - If you have a vouch for a trade, you are expected to be able to prove that trade happened (at minimum, payment/chat). Its not good business practice to take zero screenshots / chat logs. Both accounts involved will be given a TWC and two week ban for fake vouching. Please use this as a learning experience and collect the necessary proof when you complete a service for someone.

^ skilling scott, PandaBot and King like this.
< 111gfx | Ollie B >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site