Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Cruellex2, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Ban appeal
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 1, 2018 at 1:07 PM
  2. Cruellex2
    Referrals:

Cruellex2 Guest

Ban appeal

Hello..

I have just come back to the site after a year and found that I was banned.

I viewed my thread Cruellex and found a very odd post stating that I was banned due to giving away a 'suspicious' account.

I apologise for this - I had quit Runescape and was simply giving away an account. Obviously there are security issues with using another person's account but I didn't intend it to be malicious. As for the account, I bought it here for about $50 and there was nothing wrong with it. The person who sold me it did attempt to scam me, true, but the MM secured the account for me and there was nothing wrong with it. I had plenty of vouches when I used this site and I find it astonishing that I would be banned simply for a lapse of judgment as I had no accusations against me whatsoever, only this thread made by someone who clearly had too much time and was interested in conspiracies. It is also astonishing that the Mod didn't bother to check my IP because in his/her report it sounds as though he suspected me of being the original owner, which I wasn't. Further digging into my post history would have shown up the fact that I traded with that user, and if anything I was another one of his/her victims.

I'd like to be unbanned please as clearly this is an absurd reason to ban someone who had been active for several years, had plenty of vouches and never caused any trouble. Thanks.

3. Unread #2 - Jun 12, 2018 at 7:32 AM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

5. Unread #3 - Jun 17, 2018 at 2:23 AM
  6. Hahanerd
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant

Hahanerd sportsisland.org - RSGP & Crypto Betting
    Market Moderators Our Community Moderators Support Center Moderators Off Topic Moderators

Ban appeal

I'll go ahead and lift your ban but you've been given a TWC until you've exhibited better practices.

^ PandaBot and Wortel like this.
< Scooterboy97 + batman12345 | pallaballa banned?? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site