Pardon me

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Kundalini, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Pardon me
  1. Unread #1 - May 31, 2018 at 3:55 AM
  2. Kundalini
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kundalini Newcomer

Pardon me

• Your profile link:Kundalini
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: I got banned because of an imposer scammed someone 5$.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    So someone imposed me and he scammed 5$ of someone. I have received a ban for that. Now I explained it all, and they said I have to refund the guy none the less. No biggie, it's only 5 dollars and then I can enjoy the site again. But the guy that has been scammed doesn't answer his skype. I have tried to contact him through different platforms but no responses.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes!
    Is it possible I can donate the 5$ for a charity?

Thanks in advance!

3. Unread #2 - May 31, 2018 at 5:14 AM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Pardon me

No.

5. Unread #3 - Jun 11, 2018 at 5:50 PM
  6. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Pardon me

Just to let you know I did PM @Incite aswell to get in touch with you, here's the PM as proof:
    I tried adding him on Skype aswell (or what I believe was his Skype) but he hasn't accepted me there yet. If you're serious with pardoning feel free to make another pardon but we're going to need a little bit more of you owning up to your offenses and a little bit less of you blaming it on an imposter that never existed. You literally confirmed your Skype username to him on Sythe. Closing this.

< dirk deprins BAN/ACCOUNT HACKED/FALSE BAN EVADING | Ags Fc requesting a pardon for scamming. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site