Account locked [HELP!]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 General' started by fedward, May 3, 2018.

Account locked [HELP!]
  1. Unread #1 - May 3, 2018 at 9:07 AM
  2. fedward
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

fedward Guru

Account locked [HELP!]

Hey guys.

I've got a problem with an account I bought a while back from @Karoshi , it was an account that he'd been leveling with his private NMZ script, and literally 5 minutes after the trade was done, the account got banned alongside with 5 other of his accounts (he can probably confirm in here). I had agreed to his ToS and I knew that he was not to be held responsible for any bans after the trade was done so I didn't really have any other choice than to accept it.

With Karoshi we tried to figure out what caused it and tried to appeal few of the accounts and my ban got quashed. Though now I am faced with another problem: The account is locked and I am not the original owner of the account and neither is Karoshi. Karoshi originally bought the accounts from @GOgogoGO . We managed to get our hands on the creation details from GOgogoGO, but after couple of recovery attempts I assumed that the account got flagged because all of the later recovery attempts were instantly denied, within seconds of submitting the appeal.

I tried contacting Jagex Support through Twitter, but they were beyond useless and I couldn't even get in contact with anyone in private so I could've explained the situation further with them and possibly get the account recovered that way.

NOTE: since the account got locked because of a Major botting ban, I cannot unlock it through the email set on the account.

If anyone feels as if they could be of assistance in any way i.e. knows a JMod etc and can help me unlock the account, I am willing to reward you!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: According to GOgogoGO the account was created using a VPN, and he no longer has access to the VPN in question, so that is not an option.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - May 3, 2018 at 11:20 AM
  4. Pahy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Pahy#4626

Pahy Fastest Barbarian Assault Services/Start HCIM Shop
    $50 USD Donor New

Account locked [HELP!]

If it was a vpn, wouldnt jagex be able to tell? Maybe @GOgogoGO has more info to recover

5. Unread #3 - May 3, 2018 at 11:59 AM
  6. fedward
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

fedward Guru

Account locked [HELP!]

GOgogoGO gave us all the info he had available, including creation date, IP, password, country and state and ISP, as far as I know without setting an email you cannot buy membership in other ways than Bonds so doubt there is any information to be given about that.

7. Unread #4 - May 4, 2018 at 2:16 AM
  8. Reporter
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Reporter Newcomer

Account locked [HELP!]

You have to use the original ip (or at least same city ) to appeal, its not about details, but the ip matters a lot.

9. Unread #5 - May 4, 2018 at 2:16 AM
  10. Reporter
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Reporter Newcomer

Account locked [HELP!]

You have to use the original ip (or at least same city ) to appeal, its not about details, but the ip matters a lot.

11. Unread #6 - May 4, 2018 at 2:29 AM
  12. fedward
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

fedward Guru

Account locked [HELP!]

Sorry, I should’ve mentioned this aswell: The VPN that GOgogoGO used to create the account was located in California, U.S. and neither of us, me or Karoshi live anywhere near the U.S. so getting to that location is not really an option and as far as I know getting on that VPN/IP address is near impossible.

< How do Goldsites protect from chargebacks? | Ironman implng jars >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site