I need some things done for free

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by demonstration, Aug 22, 2009.

I need some things done for free
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 22, 2009 at 1:05 AM
  2. demonstration
    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    demonstration Member

    I need some things done for free

    1. I need someone to run 400 airs (easy) - Done

    2. I need someone to train RUNECRAFTING OR fishing OR Wcing.. Or cooking..Or a money making skill

    3. Someone to goldfarm in general using w/e method

    4. Someone to train range from 42 - 50/60 (1 def)

    5. Need someone to xfer 5m or so from a level 60 or 70 main to a lvl 30 (f2p) (If possible)

    6. Train a def pure.. It's really fun, I promise ;]


    (WILL PAY 2M FOR XFERING 5M!)

    I would love to put a good word in for you if you even attempted any of these


    ^^^^^^
    In order of importance

    Msn- [email protected]


    http://sythe.org/forumdisplay.php?f=317 ---------------------- MY NAMES
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 22, 2009 at 3:05 AM
  4. brproassassin
    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Posts:
    269
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    brproassassin Forum Addict
    Banned

    I need some things done for free

    I can do the range PM me
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 22, 2009 at 5:39 PM
  6. demonstration
    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    demonstration Member

    I need some things done for free

    Pm'd

    He's not on at the moment, so if someone is willing to train a money making skill than post..
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 24, 2009 at 12:09 AM
  8. demonstration
    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    demonstration Member

    I need some things done for free

    BUMP Need some stuff done.. D=
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 25, 2009 at 2:10 PM
  10. demonstration
    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    demonstration Member

    I need some things done for free

    Bum pity
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM
  12. standonmycornflakes
    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Posts:
    791
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    standonmycornflakes Apprentice
    Banned

    I need some things done for free

    I'll do train your wc for you, and sell the logs. =]
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 25, 2009 at 11:24 PM
  14. demonstration
    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    demonstration Member

    I need some things done for free

    VOUCH FOR STANDONMYCORNFLAKES, Got on my amazing account and leveled up w/cing for me, Thanks
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM
  16. demonstration
    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    demonstration Member

    I need some things done for free

    Standonmycornflakes goldfarmed moniez for me, thanks
     
  17. Unread #9 - Aug 26, 2009 at 12:00 AM
  18. demonstration
    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    demonstration Member

    I need some things done for free

    Vouch for cornflakes, Trained range for freeeeee!
     
  19. Unread #10 - Aug 26, 2009 at 12:28 AM
  20. demonstration
    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    demonstration Member

    I need some things done for free

    Vouch for cornflakes, Trained range for freeeeee!
     
  21. Unread #11 - Mar 21, 2010 at 9:44 AM
  22. living pker
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2010
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    living pker Active Member
    Banned

    I need some things done for free

  23. Unread #12 - Mar 21, 2010 at 12:04 PM
  24. plobY
    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2007
    Posts:
    1,177
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    plobY Guru
    Banned

    I need some things done for free

    I can gold farm, or train runecrafting.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Mar 21, 2010 at 12:25 PM
  26. Gurtaton
    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    2,912
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gurtaton Grand Master

    I need some things done for free

    This is a 2009 thread...
     
  27. Unread #14 - Mar 21, 2010 at 12:42 PM
  28. living pker
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2010
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    living pker Active Member
    Banned

    I need some things done for free

    oh yeah lol and btw it's 2008
     
< [30c/Per100K]doing 76k tricks [i die][PAYPAL] | [FREE] Tutorial island for runescape [FREE] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site