Eren Requesting a Pardon for Scamming

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Eren, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 5, 2018 at 5:53 AM
  2. Eren
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Eren Check out TitanGold Services for ALL your Needs!

Your profile link:

Eren

Report/post/reason that got you banned:

Scammed by Eren (Runescape 2007 Questing Service) and I was also given a 7 day ban for a Trade with Caution evasion on the account "Auriel". I had initially received a Trade with Caution in good conscious by Wortel for being a staff member on Alora. I also had been re-banned inbetween my first and second pardon because I attempted providing services whilst having a "Do Not Trade" rank.

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:

Victim #1
    Gyazo - 1145f91923761981dce9b9595d229b1e.gif

Victim #2
    Gyazo - d58bf15671f01afb6eb2067cf586a5f5.gif

(Both users have stated that they have contacted Gen and Chloe in regards to their reimbursement from me.)

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:

I've been completely clean since my last pardon only using the features allowed through the "Do Not Trade" rank.

Detailed description of the events that took place:

*I'm going to copy and paste this from my last pardon and add events since my last two pardons as well.*

So I'd like to provide some background context so all of this makes sense. I became a staff member on Alora in June previously to joining Sythe. I worked up the ranks and after a month or so I became a Global Moderator on the server. I had heard from a few friends that Sythe had a lot of potential and showed me their profiles, what they were doing, how they got there, and what I should do if I wanted to join. I made a good group of friends in the administrative and higher management team on Alora and we became a group of 5 people, I, being the leading role of the Sythe business that we were investing into. I realized this was a very bad move because if any bad blood boiled between any of us my partners could very easily report my Sythe account and get it banned at free will because I held a staff position on the private server Alora, which isn't allowed on Sythe as I've been told. As a Global Moderator, I was managing the Server Moderators and Server Supports of the staff team, real-world trading cases, hacking cases, etc. Now I wanted to get out of the Sythe business and just go solo because my partners weren't as dedicated to the cause as I was and weren't putting in nearly as much work and money as I was. We wanted to create a website, create marketing, and create a community within our business. I became more and more paranoid about my partners potentially scamming or exposing the fact that I was a staff member on Alora as they had the means to easily do so. I contacted one of my partners who I was close with and told him to take the Sythe account and complete the orders existing orders and I keep the 300m 07 that the customers had paid (Cyous) as my contribution to the account. Now realize I personally invested 800$ roughly into the Sythe account ranging from donations, thread layouts, the username image, the signature, and I was looking to invest another $1000 into a fully functioning website. I had become more and more paranoid and I just wanted to get out of this group and make my own account completely disconnected from my partners. My partner who I discussed the 300m 07 with decided to change the password to the mule we stored our wealth on and decided to scam me. He instantly started making excuses such as "I'm not at my hotel, when I changed the password it was out of insurance in-case you weren't going to uphold your part of the deal, I changed the password to random characters, etc." Honestly, I thought he was joking and I just let time pass and kept messaging him, eventually, he stopped responding and went offline. I got pretty nervous and it was apparent at this point he was going to scam me so I contacted the Head Administrator of Alora to speak to him and he was giving me insight on what to do with the scenario. Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to try typing the password again and it wasn't correct, I knew this user very well so I took a random guess and luckily I managed to guess the password, and there was the 300m 07. I know this sounds ridiculous but the password of the account was ganggang1, and the user was very well known for saying "Skrt skrt" constantly so the password I tried was "skrtskrt1" and it worked. Then I spoke with the head staff members and got this user demoted from the staff team of Alora. At this point I had two options, I could refund the 300m 07 and continue on Sythe with the paranoia that my partner could easily get my account banned for being a staff member on Alora or I could just make a new Sythe account and start completely fresh and continue with my business venture. I tried making a new account called "Ring", it was instantly banned. I realized this was pointless and I decided to refund the users and come clean to the staff team of Sythe with everything that happened, from me evading Trade with Caution for potentially being a staff member on Alora, from me actually being a staff member on Alora, to me being banned for "scam-quitting", and to me making a new account "Ring". I also had a moment of stupidity and tried providing services to someone whilst having the DNT rank. I was caught and talked to King about this and it was handled by both King and Wortel. Besides that, I've been completely clean and have just been lurking around and making comments here and there. I hope I've explained this thoroughly, and if anyone has any questions on this, please contact me on Skype at [email protected] as I do not know if I'll be able to reply to this.

Why you think we should forgive you?:

I think I've fully learned my lesson and how much I value Sythe and the mistakes I've made. The lack of having a marketplace and a place to provide services has really caused a lot of hassle for me and I just can't risk making a mistake again. I just want to have a place in the community like the others and want to be able to utilize it to my best advantage in personal gain and others as well. I think I can make a difference in this community as a leading example (hopefully). I'm sorry for just copying and pasting my appeal that seemed pretty insincere I just didn't know how I'd explain certain sections differently, but I guess this is a good section as a reflection of change within me. I've changed for the greater good and I'd like to show you guys if you could give me another chance. Regardless of your decision and whether this is denied or not. I will not give up on this community and I'll keep returning with pardon's to show my loyalty and dedication.

Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?:

Yes, I have fully and thoroughly read the sticky thread in the pardon section.

Closing

Apart from what has happened in the past two pardons, I'd like to end this with an apology to those I've distressed in my previous actions and the unnecessary work I've given the moderators through these pardons and those reports made against me. I will be better and I hope to have a place in this community out of your kindness but also acceptance. I hope to be accepted back into the community.

Yours,

Eren

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 8, 2018 at 3:00 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Previous pardons:
    Eren requesting a pardon for Scamming

Ban reasons:
    # TWC evading @Auriel - https://www.sythe.org/posts/27187998/
    # Scamming - Scammed by Eren (Runescape 2007 Questing Service)

Other accounts:
    Auriel - TWC evasion - https://www.sythe.org/posts/27187998/
    Ring - Ban evasion - Eren - https://www.sythe.org/posts/27231851

Previous pardons:
    Traded while being DNT on Nov 1 2017: https://www.sythe.org/posts/28044095/

Your pardon will now go into voting. This will take atleast a week, but might take a bit more in some cases.
    When your pardon is finished, your name will be shown in this thread as either accepted or denied.
    Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

^ Eren likes this.
< Dalpra's Pardon | Removing 2fa >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site