Removal of TWC

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Nocti, Mar 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Removal of TWC
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 21, 2018 at 6:52 PM
  2. Nocti
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Nocti Member

Removal of TWC

Figured I would post again just so you guys can get my new IP or whatever. This is after I've restarted/disconnect router.

______

Hey please can you help me?

I got TWC for home ip, but my IP links to a company called INFONET Corporation Services, however these were taken over by my current internet provider Plusnet. So my IP shows as INFONET Corporation and you guys think it isn't my home IP. I've tried resetting my router and stuff. Basically they took over them and took their IP range.

Anyway he's a little more proof

IP showing linked to Infonet Services Corporation - Plusnet Community

"Plusnet acquired the IP range from Infonet but the registry hasn't been updated yet (not sure why)."

I'm fairly sure it that the IP pool for infonet is by location because no matter how many times I restart/disconnect my router it still links to Infonet Its.

I've reset my router and left it a while numerous times but every IP it gives me keeps giving me a IP relating to infonet. My current IP is one on the below list, which again is linking to Infonet.

[removed]

However the company is actually Plusnet who is a service provider in the UK. I spoke to Wortel about it but he just told me to reset router, which I have and it is still a infonet IP. So I am actually posting from my home IP. I can give you more proof if you need anything

Please can you get back to me when you have a min, really want to get this TWC removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 22, 2018 at 6:18 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

< Old Account Lost | Need To Remove Twc >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site