Resolved.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by tialfreddy, Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Resolved.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 26, 2018 at 11:27 AM
  2. tialfreddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

tialfreddy Newcomer

Resolved.

Seller's Sythe profile link: nevernotspurs
    Vouches if they were exchanged:
    Original selling thread: ⭐[$25 Donator]⭐ Low combat zerker trophy pure ✔ 60 att, 15 pray, 42 def, 94 mage, 93 range [1 owner]
    Proof of payment: Bitcoin Address 1KL3QEYnyYC3F2HqTWaPiRSH1XJQiLAsn8

Proof of contacting seller: nevernotspurs scam
    Skype profile ID & conversation pictures: Did not use skype this time
    Any other relevant trade screenshots:

nevernotspurs got banned for recovering back an account i bought from him, he gave me another account and he got unbanned.

Now he has recovered back that account to.
    He recovered it back for me , and all the stuff were gone offcourse.
    a couple days later after i got it back it was gone again.
    He is obviously not a person who should be trusted and should be banned

nevernotspurs scam
    reporting nevernotspurs
    Nevernotspurs' ban
    Nevernotspurs ban
    nevernotspurs scam

^ ipker likes this.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 26, 2018 at 5:04 PM
  4. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Resolved.

@tialfreddy Can you update your thread accordingly? - How to Report a Scammer; Report Templates + Video Tutorial

I see that you're the original reporter of @nevernotspurs - reporting nevernotspurs. Apparently he resolved the issue with you by reimbursing the account (not sure what account, but that's all I can see from this dispute - Nevernotspurs' ban). Out of curiosity, have you tried to contact him prior to this report?

@nevernotspurs Can you provide some insight to this report? I've issued a DNT onto you in the meantime.

^ nevernotspurs and racozy like this.
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 26, 2018 at 5:43 PM
  6. nevernotspurs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Easter 2017 St. Patrick's Day 2017 SytheSteamer Lawrence

nevernotspurs Buying all your unwanted miniranks for $3 each!
    $50 USD Donor New

Resolved.

@King

I resolved the issue with @tialfreddy As you can see by my previous thread.

The only reason as you can see in the previous thread why I got banned was because I was on holiday and couldn't respond to the post.

A couple of weeks ago @tialfreddy lost access to the account, I am not sure what he did to lose access but it's clearly it's his fault.

He contacted me and immediately I assisted him with getting the account back for him as you can see by the screenshots in the spoiler he acknowledged that I got the account back for him. It was his own fault that he lost access to the account and I even still offered to give him the GP he lost in compensation just because I want to be helpful.

Screenshots of our Sythe PMs:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, he last messaged me on Feb 20 2018 acknowledging he got the account back and hasn't contacted me since. Obviously again just resorting to a report post.

He claims that
    This is a 100% lie.
    He hasn't contacted me at all saying this and you can clearly see he still has access to the account just by doing an attempted password reset which shows the email is still set to his.
    This is an obvious attempt to get me banned for whatever reason by bending the truth.

I am still happy to refund his 20m gp or whatever he lost even though it's clearly his fault.

I have done everything possible I can to assist him with the issues he has created him self.

He has tried to be sneaky by submitting this bogus report in an attempt to get me in trouble after not even contacting me again for a week.

7. Unread #4 - Feb 26, 2018 at 5:52 PM
  8. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Resolved.

^ nevernotspurs likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 26, 2018 at 5:54 PM
  10. nevernotspurs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$50 USD Donor New

Resolved.

@King

Below is the SS where you can see the above is 100% lie to attempt to get me in trouble. This shows he still has the account. As per my previous SS you can see he hasn't contacted me since 20/02/2018 when I got the account back for him.

It is obvious as anything that I have done the right thing and he has made this report based on lies to try and get me in trouble otherwise he would've posted all of the SS's from the Sythe PMs as well.

[​IMG]

^ King likes this.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 26, 2018 at 5:57 PM
  12. nevernotspurs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$50 USD Donor New

Resolved.

I have literally done all I can to try and help him as best as possible. There is nothing more I can do.

Again, I am still happy to give him some GP for his troubles even though he is now lieing and being untrustworthy. I should be the one reporting him!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 27, 2018 at 2:33 AM
  14. tialfreddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

tialfreddy Newcomer

Resolved.

he did resolve the issue, but the new account he gave me is now being recovered back.
    but it is important to mention that he sold the first account he sold me to someone else after i bought it...

Imgur

he recovered the new account back for me around 20.02.2018.
    in this picture 26.02.2018 the email is not mine. in the picture he posts he has recovered back apparantly. it is pretty useless to me to own an account that gets recovered from time to time, so i want a refund. instead of an account from a person I dont trust.
    I have proof that he sold the first account to someone else after i bought it...

as you can see in our sythe convo he didnt reply to my last post. i spent alot off money on this, and expect better.
    Im pretty fed up this guy

I have told you i want a refund, but that aint possible according to you. your account have been troiblesome from day one, so a refund is fair and square...

15. Unread #8 - Feb 27, 2018 at 2:43 AM
  16. tialfreddy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

tialfreddy Newcomer

Resolved.

i noticed now that i attempted the wrong email to log in (email of the first account i bought from him) so i still have access to the account he gave me as a compansation

but still i stand for the report, as it is useless to own an account that gets recovered after i stack it with items.

so i still want and feel i deserve a refund instead off the account.
    this will be no loss for him, as he can just take the account back because he is the original owner.

17. Unread #9 - Feb 27, 2018 at 5:54 PM
  18. nevernotspurs
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

$50 USD Donor New

Resolved.

You still stand for the report?

We already resolved the issue and I gave you the account back - @King Please close this report then since the issue has been resolved as tialfreddy just admitted.

The original report was already resolved and you are just going back on it and making another report except for this time bending the truth.

Now you got caught out bending the truth and you say that you attempted the wrong login even though I gave it to you?

It's just constantly mounting up to an obvious attempt to get me in trouble for your own mistakes and this bogus grudge you hold on me for whatever reason.

I clearly didn't sell the account because you have possession.

I can't be responsible for what you do when you have the account in your possession. What I can do and what I have done is assist you with getting the account back which is more then what most can do as well!

You can't just demand a refund because you did something to lose access to the account.

If there's anything else I can do to assist I always will - and even with the further lies I am still happy to refund you the 20m osrs gp you lost.

19. Unread #10 - Feb 28, 2018 at 12:33 AM
  20. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Resolved.

Quite odd how you just noticed, but I'll avoid making any assumption in regards to you possibly trying to extort him here.

You agreed to take the account as compensation. You can't just say I don't want the account anymore / try to take GP / $ as a compensation after you mutually agreed to receiving the account.

Closing this report as there's nothing to report here. You mutually agreed to this refund as mentioned above, and @nevernotspurs never recovered it. I've requested for the removal of your DNT.

< ProxyFish is a scam | The Ace of Spades >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site