Scammer

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Runehub, Feb 21, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Scammer
  1. Unread #21 - Feb 26, 2018 at 5:37 AM
  2. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Scammer

Requested thread re-open.

3. Unread #22 - Feb 26, 2018 at 5:50 AM
  4. Runehub
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Runehub#6782
    In Memory of Jon Gohan has AIDS Supporting Business Potamus (2) Heidy Extreme Homosex <3 n4n0 (2) Homosex (3)

Runehub Formerly known as RuneMob
    RuneMob Donor

Scammer

User added me a long time ago, somewhere in April, 2017. Payment was chargebacked Jul 10th so clearly it was a chargeback made on purpose. For some reason my computer won't let me scroll up on Skype from 13th July as then I saw he made a chargeback. Everything that happened before that date is randomly gone (also added proof of that) In my older screenshots you can see that his old skype name was "[edit]" which matches everything. He even said that he doesn't play video games nor does he know what Sythe / Reddit even is. Now I find out on Sythe that he's an old RS player, has donated 50$ etc. Anyway, chargeback pictures are coming up:

redacted paypal information debt repaid - Pirate

Keep in mind that WiseGuys himself confirmed that his "roommate" ordered RS services with his card and chargebacked over 10 transactions. I don't understand how ALL of this isn't fishy and fucked up af for you guys lol

^ Zac likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2021
  5. Unread #23 - Feb 26, 2018 at 7:58 AM
  6. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

Still no proof of a order, order completed or of us ever talking in the first place to talk about power leveling services.

Skype won’t let you scroll up or view the chat...? Maybe because we never spoke.

No IP matches. No Sythe confirmations. You have nothing against me except false claims.

7. Unread #24 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:00 AM
  8. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

This is so old.
    I got nothing more to add.
    Nothing more to say.
    I’m done dealing with your accusations Robb.

You used a past employee to try to get evidence against me who got a TWC for botting.

Nothing you say adds up.

9. Unread #25 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:05 AM
  10. Runehub
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Runehub#6782
    In Memory of Jon Gohan has AIDS Supporting Business Potamus (2) Heidy Extreme Homosex <3 n4n0 (2) Homosex (3)

RuneMob Donor

Scammer

Because our old conversations are stored on my old Macbook... I did the services for you. Why would u say u don’t play video games / know what Sythe is? Why the fuck lie, explain lol. Why would you randomly chargeback that big of an amount, 3 months later? You even said that’s your PayPal, that your roommate did fraud now You’re saying we’ve never talked, man what the actual fuck. Every normal person would understand that this shit doesn’t add up...

11. Unread #26 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:26 AM
  12. Runehub
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Runehub#6782

RuneMob Donor

Scammer

Okay, mods, take this into consideration:

1. WiseGuys told me that wasn't his Skype, told me that he doesn't know who I'm talking about
    2. Claimed I'm lying
    3. Said he doesn't know what Sythe / video games are
    4. I randomly have his ID with his FULL NAME on it that matches the paypal transactions name and he said we've never talked before...
    5. Chargebacks ALL happened 3 months after everything, if I wouldn't of provided any services or ANYTHING, wouldn't it make sense that chargebacks would come straight through? (note at the time I had 200+ vouches)
    6. I can provide staff the original ID photo, I won't post it here. Has his full name on it that matched his Skype name "[edit]" aswell. Also it's not coincidence that both are from Canada too.
    7. He also PMed me saying he has bought powerlevelling services and his vouches say that too. (He claimed he doesn't know what RuneScape is before though)
    8. He said in a PM "everyone can make a Skype account and add a profile pic. that doesn't prove a thing" - with that said, he's saying that he isn't the person I was talking to on Skype, eventhough he uses the same Skype name on Sythe.
    9. Now his bringing out an arguement that I asked my ex-worker Alxender about him and his orders. Alxender did services for him and confirmed it, can even see that in WiseGuy's vouches.
    10. He lied to me saying that he has ONLY paid for services or RS-related stuff via RSGP or BTC ONLY! To me, he paid using PP though.
    11. In our last conversation on Sythe he even claimed that his chargebacks are true and happened due to a roommate chargebacking. With my screenshots you can clearly see that I was a victim too.

I just brought out 11 very legit and valid arguements and if that's not enough for you then honestly, idk what is. This situation is fucked up af and I'm getting no help whatsoever. The dude is lying SOOO much and bringing out irrelevant and shitty arguements. If you do finally say He's guilty then mark my words, he won't pay a god damn penny, because he's a fucking scammer. This is my last post on this report, if that's not enough, then idk wtf is. Ty

^ transmission likes this.
  13. Unread #27 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:35 AM
  14. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

If its all on your old macbook i'd love to wait for you to restore it all and present it.

You're basing " our " conversation that " we " had off of a skype chat.

Now let me explain why none of this makes any sense.

To start every single time i add someone from Sythe to Skype, i request a PM of the current chat from Skype to confirm identity. With you being a highly big name on Sythe with a fairly easy name to impersonate i'd definitely request a pm.

Secondly, knowing i do this would you post a conversation we had from back in April off of your sythe messages?
    To add even more if i hypothetically ordered services from you, wheres the vouch? Wheres the screenshot proving i ordered any services from you? Where is the screenshot showing you completed said services for me?
    All you're showing me is a screenshot of 1 selected area showing chargebacks from a [edit]

Lastly Robb if all this happened in April or June or July or whenever you say this happened, why didn't you report a scammer then? Why wait now to report a scammer? After all these months and all the transactions that have taken place between my self and various amounts of high trusted users, which i'd like to add i've never paid in PayPal or scammed anyone, why now am i a so called scammer?

Since screenshots are a formable here is one of my own.
    Mods see deleted screenshot

That transaction report is from Jan.1 2017 to Jan.1 2018, hard to hide transactions i would have sent to you.......no?

I request this be closed and finished indefinitely, i have more important things to deal with in my life than accusations by someone who obviously can't get their poop in a group.

15. Unread #28 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:39 AM
  16. Runehub
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Runehub#6782

RuneMob Donor

Scammer

Because back then you weren't a 50$ donor. What would've it changed? You wouldn't of paid me anyway. By the way what You're showing me rn is another PP, that's not don't try to fool me lol.

17. Unread #29 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:40 AM
  18. Runehub
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Runehub#6782

RuneMob Donor

Scammer

Don't change the topic also, give me a proper answer to all 11 of my arguements. Why all the lies my friend? You're always putting the lies aside and focusing on irrelevant shit.

19. Unread #30 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:44 AM
  20. Runehub
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Runehub#6782

RuneMob Donor

Scammer

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2020
  21. Unread #31 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:45 AM
  22. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

I was typing that out when you replied and no sir, i'm showing the only PayPal i've ever used since 2015 which to current date is used for little to nothing.

What i posted is legit. You call me out for scamming but provide no proof i scammed. What you provide is excuses, you where given almost 48 hours to respond to Wortel and all you could provide was hear say.
    I've sent RS Crown MILLIONS and MILLIONS of gold and never been accused of being banned.

23. Unread #32 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:46 AM
  24. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

25. Unread #33 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:47 AM
  26. Runehub
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Runehub#6782

RuneMob Donor

Scammer

Don't really think that there are two *NAME REMOVED* that use Sythe, both's names have something to do with "Chefy" aswell AND both have ordered powerlevelling services.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2020
  27. Unread #34 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:47 AM
  28. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

Again that says my PayPal via PlayerAuctions.

29. Unread #35 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:48 AM
  30. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

Which is also from 2011.

31. Unread #36 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:48 AM
  32. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

Where does it say i scammed him?

33. Unread #37 - Feb 26, 2018 at 8:50 AM
  34. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

Robb i also have a sythe name thats [edit].
    I've had this nickname since i was a young child from a god father.

Now all of a sudden impersonation is out of this world, yet you ask for a Sythe confirmation all the time.
    You have put 2 + 2 together the same as Veng and Wortel did hence my request for a pardon. You can still show no proof that I scammed you.

35. Unread #38 - Feb 26, 2018 at 9:16 AM
  36. WiseGuys
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

WiseGuys Member

Scammer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As i've said before, its not hard to mess with an id from Canada. Very Very easy especially on a pc. Why do you think no one accepts PayPal anymore? Even with id they can get chargedback. Everyone thought PA was the safe way to go and they can't even prevent it.
    Robb man, i'm sorry you've endured losses in your business. I really am but if i scammed you back in April, May, June....whatever the month was......why didn't you report me then?
    You came at me out of nowhere. Told me i scammed you. You've been given a week to provide sufficient evidence of the scam and all you've done is prove what is already publicly aware. I ban evaded from a ban over 6 years ago for something that happened on a website that got closed down.

I feel bad for you but honestly from what i see this is your own doing.
    You have no chat logs, no sythe confirmation, no proof of even doing a service, reporting me from something that happened 8 months ago....

37. Unread #39 - Feb 26, 2018 at 9:20 AM
  38. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Scammer

Banned you both from posting from this thread, please be patient while another moderator reviews this. If you wish to keep on chatting with each other, add each other on skype.

^ Runehub and WiseGuys like this.
  39. Unread #40 - Feb 26, 2018 at 10:14 PM
  40. Champ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer

Champ Happy Holidays!

Scammer

@WiseGuys You are responsible for @RobbR's losses, we do not play the "My roommate charged back / took my ID", you are responsible for the security of your account.

Please post back here when you have refunded @RobbR for his losses, if you do not do so, you will be banned.

< korpalo | https://www.sythe.org/members/skywalker550.919703/ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site