Deviion's Pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Deviion, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Deviion's Pardon
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 19, 2018 at 5:36 PM
  2. Deviion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Deviion Active Member

Deviion's Pardon

• Your profile link: Deviion
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Being active on Hackforums ages ago.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: -
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: -
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Because I did not harm anyone, being active and learning things doesn't mean you actually do them. If you know how to get a gun doesn't mean u will use it to harm some one. I never harmed anyone and never will harm anyone. In my eyes my permanent ban was way too much specially because it was a long time ago that i was active there. Even though all of this was too much in my eyes. Yes I was active on there but no i didn't harm anyone. I even used to mess with people there just because they did things in a bad way.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: I did create a pardon or a dispute before, then i was a non market user, now I would like to go back to the community and proof you guys wrong about me.
    Hope you will see my point and will give me my status back, i even had only good trades and positive feedbacks.

Anyways, thanks for your time!

Kind Regards,

3. Unread #2 - Feb 20, 2018 at 4:06 AM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

< Over The Sun requesting a DNT for threatening to scam 19 accounts | ADHDRSPS requesting a pardon for "Scamming" >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site