TWC APPEAL

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by RuneScape Gold Sales, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TWC APPEAL
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 18, 2018 at 12:01 PM
  2. RuneScape Gold Sales
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    https://discord.gg/ANq7fcjcK9
    Brony Lawrence CoolHam Potamus Heidy Homosex Extreme Homosex <3 n4n0 Gohan has AIDS Pokémon Trainer
    Easter 2017 Easter 2018 Easter 2019 Summer 2016 Summer 2017 Summer 2018 Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2018 St. Patrick's Day 2019 Christmas 2015
    Christmas 2018 Halloween 2018 Valentine's Day 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Valentine's Day 2018 Valentine's Day 2019 Tier 1 Prizebox SytheSteamer Nitro Booster (2)

RuneScape Gold Sales 07|RS3 Gold Marketplace - Unmatched Prices !
    OSRS Gold Sales Donor

TWC APPEAL

Link to/reason for TWC:
    RuneScape Gold Sales

List of vouches since receiving TWC:

OSRS Gold Sales's vouches

Reasoning/explanation for sketchy behaviour leading to TWC:
    As far as I'm concerned, I was given the TWC rank, because the moderator didn't understand the wolde situation correctly, I was stating that we always provide ALL CONVERSATION (which is, in my opinion, way safer for the client whos being scammed, because he can see all the confersation of scammer and us) when somebody asks for confirmation on sythe and the main reason that the moderator made such decision, because I provided only two line of chat, but Sir, there WAS only two lines of conversation when he asked for confirmation on sythe.

Here's the full chat, you can see that he asked for confirmation immediately, so thats why "I provided only two lines of chat": https://i.imgur.com/I0a1P7a.png

Anything else you wish to say: ^

3. Unread #2 - Feb 18, 2018 at 12:37 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

TWC APPEAL

You're true that copy-pasting a part of the conversation is necessary, but here on Sythe we require more than that. It's also very important to note down what your skype username is and what the person you're talking to's skype ID is. Read:

In this situation I wouldn't confirm your identity at all. What's his reason for you to confirm your identity? Do not confirm your identity via a PM if there's no trade taking place; first get proper details about what kind of trade you'll be doing with the other party and once that's clear let them PM you to which you can reply after. Make sure it contains all of the above information. I get that you're frustrated with receiving a TWC though please understand that we take it very seriously that PM's are sent properly so that we can avoid cases such as the one against you. Just do a couple of trades, get vouches and get us proof of sending proper PM's starting now and you should be able to dispute the TWC within a month easily.

< Requesting Sythe step in to oversee my case | Pardon? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site