Paramix requesting a pardon for ban evading.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by ParamixPardon1, Feb 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 6, 2018 at 4:03 AM
  2. ParamixPardon1
    Referrals:

ParamixPardon1 Guest

• Your profile link: Paramix
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Ban evading.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: No victims.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I confess to having ban evaded on multiple occasions, I never meant to cause trouble here.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    Hello everyone, I recently got banned on the Sythe user Paramix, I am requesting this pardon because I hope there is a chance that I can get unbanned.

I don't know where to start, my Sythe history is long, here is the thread that got me banned: paramix

I have ban evaded a few times over the past years and for that I am sorry.

I have been around Sythe for many years, my original account was Growdie and I don't remember scamming anyone on it even though thats what my ban reason states, I would like to say that I would reimburse ANYONE that I would have scammed if I can get linked to them somehow?

What have I achieved while stupidly ban evading on Sythe.org?

I have achieved quite a few vouches over the time, I would consider the number to be about 50.
    I have achieved good friends that I trust would vouch for me to be considered no harm to the site.

Now Sythe, I hope that the people that would look into this pardon would see that I deeply regret my actions and I hope you will give me another chance on your forums, I won't be ban evading again. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: Morten's Pardon.

Thanks for reading this and I hope this thread makes for a better pardon.

3. Unread #2 - Feb 6, 2018 at 5:25 AM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

User: Paramix - Ban evading
    User: Gmaul addict - Ban evading
    User: StennoStar - Ban evading
    User: Sir Stenno - Ban evading
    User: I luminosity - Ban evading
    User: Growdie - Scamming (Nov 6, 2012)

Leaving out everything before Nov 6, 2012.

Possibly also you?
    User: thomas johansen - Unbanned (Nov 3, 2017)
    User: Q7N - Ban evading (Jan 9, 2013)
    User: I luminosity - Ban evading (Jun 5, 2014)
    User: Frozen raw - Ban evading (Mar 3, 2014)
    User: FaxeFree - Ban evading (Jan 29, 2016)
    User: intenzohan - Unbanned (Sep 13, 2017)
    User: Stennon - Ban evading (May 7, 2013)
    User: Stenno - "Okay" (Apr 27, 2013) (s/o @Verts for the ban reason)
    User: NetromS - Ban evading (Dev 14, 2013)
    User: Netrom - Ban evading (Apr 9, 2013)
    User: 2CD - Ban evading (Mar 1, 2013)

In this dispute @Chloe lists your account @Nebslicer aswell though according to @Quatakai you were already pardoned for that account. This dispute confirms it.

So far what I understand from this is you were pardoned previous for scamming a pin or whatever. At that time you also made claims you were so trusted because @R2Pleasent etc has vouched for you (which you claim yet again) but eventually you ended up scamming in this report again for $1k+ which you'll probably get away with because the user failed to provide proof of him actually owning a cracker and trading it to you. Possibly @-Ryan or @Dial recall something about this report still. Eventually @cosrob97 banned you for scamming @broskies as can be seen here. He traded you 44M for which you have never paid. According to a gold prices list we use gold was valued $0.80/m - $1.00/m around that time. 44 / 0.90 (going in the middle) is 48.88$. Looking back I found out he was ban evading aswell (if he wasn't pardoned for it) and even in that case he's probably no longer active, so you'll be owed that amount of money to community repayment.

How can we contact you on skype and what payment methods are you able to repay with?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 19, 2018 at 7:39 AM
  6. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

< Polor32 Pardon Request | DaleRsGaming's Pardon Request >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site