Adblock breaks this site

[$300 Donor] LF Dedicated Quester [Multiple Accounts]

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Questing Services' started by King Krab, Nov 1, 2017.

  1. King Krab

    King Krab Click here to buy CHEAP MAXED PK ready accounts!
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2016
    Posts:
    1,718
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,830
    Discord Unique ID:
    146843277562216448
    Discord Username:
    King Krab
    Brony Jake the Dog Lawrence Heidy Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex Pokémon Trainer
    [$300 Donor] LF Dedicated Quester [Multiple Accounts]

    Accounts needed: 10+

    Each account will require the following quests:
    Tutorial island
    Waterfall
    Dwarf Cannon
    Mountain Daughter (DO NOT SUMMER PIE THE AGILITY)
    Lost City
    Vampire Slayer
    Tree Gnome Village
    Fight Arena


    PAYMENT: 13M


    Terms of Service

    - These accounts must be trained by hand on a proxy I provide. I will also provide a tutorial if needed.

    - THIS IS A DEAL BREAKER! IF YOU CANNOT DO THIS, DO NOT BOTHER CONTACTING ME!

    - These accounts cannot interact with each other at all. They cannot trade, follow, or duel each other or other accounts.
    - GOLD SHOULD BE PUT ON THERE ONE AS A ONE TIME THING AFTER TUTORIAL ISLAND THROUGH DROP TRADING.

    - I will be creating the accounts and that's all. You must complete tutorial island, provide the bond, and start the service from there.
    - I CAN PUT GOLD ON THERE IF YOU PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN TO ME.

    - You MUST keep private chat on at all times and provide a screenshot upon request showing both the account being hand-trained and being connected to the proxy.
    - FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT AND NO REFUND!

    - I will NOT pay for any half done accounts. Do NOT sign up for any job you can't handle.


    Contact:

    Sythe: PM and post here.
    Discord:
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2018
  2. 6ix God

    6ix God Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2017
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    [$300 Donor] LF Dedicated Quester [Multiple Accounts]

    I can do this ;3 Pm me.
     
< ︻┳デ═一 ♕[$666 Donor][150+ Vouches] Mercedes Questing | Premium services ♕ ︻┳デ═一 | I need Monkey Madness 2 Done. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site