Adblock breaks this site

30 Random PSN Accounts Bulk-->$5

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Darknessblood, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darknessblood

    Darknessblood Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2011
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    30 Random PSN Accounts Bulk-->$5

    These were cracked with my own config/exploit. These are not phished nor carded of some sort.
    I only taking paypal. Once you pay the $5, I will send 30 random PSN accounts with at least 1 paid item on it,( most got 20+)
    I take no responsibility of what you do with these accounts after purchase.

    I do not know how to provide proof, if you want I will logon on to a random account and show you.
     
  2. Chubster

    Chubster Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2012
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    30 Random PSN Accounts Bulk-->$5

    heck, ill buy a few. got an AIM?
     
< [PS3] Buying Fifa 13 UT Coins [UKBT] | Selling Fifa13 UT coins (PS3) 100k = $20 >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site