Adblock breaks this site

3 letter name queries!

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by VanguardVincent, Apr 13, 2020.

  1. VanguardVincent

    VanguardVincent Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    3 letter name queries!

    Hi I have two 3 letter name accounts. Just curious what they go for? They don’t look shit eg 37i, etc. cheers
     
  2. Alex

    Alex "Play by the rules, but be ferocious."

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2018
    Posts:
    13,966
    Referrals:
    301
    Sythe Gold:
    7,260
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    771964619401068565
    Discord Username:
    alex.rs
    Christmas 2018 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2020 Halloween 2020 Halloween 2021 Christmas 2021 Easter 2021 Christmas 2020
    St. Patrick's Day 2020 Easter 2019 Easter 2018 Summer 2019 Christmas 2019 Valentine's Day 2020 Easter 2020
    3 letter name queries!

  3. VanguardVincent

    VanguardVincent Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    3 letter name queries!

    Is there not someone I can pm that could give me a fair idea on what they go for? I really don’t want to publicly post the acc names. Thanks for the prompt reply though, I really appreciate. Ps just after a ballpark really. I mean are they even worth anything? Cheers
     
  4. Alex

    Alex "Play by the rules, but be ferocious."

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2018
    Posts:
    13,966
    Referrals:
    301
    Sythe Gold:
    7,260
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    771964619401068565
    Discord Username:
    alex.rs
    Christmas 2018 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2020 Halloween 2020 Halloween 2021 Christmas 2021 Easter 2021 Christmas 2020
    St. Patrick's Day 2020 Easter 2019 Easter 2018 Summer 2019 Christmas 2019 Valentine's Day 2020 Easter 2020
    3 letter name queries!

    I personally sell many 3 letters in the 15-25m range (If they DONT have any numbers into them).
     
    VanguardVincent likes this.
  5. VanguardVincent

    VanguardVincent Member

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    3 letter name queries!

    Do you have any available at the moment?
     
  6. BigPapa

    BigPapa Formerly known as BigPapaJ50
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2020
    Posts:
    688
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    830
    Discord Unique ID:
    546370782012375040
    Discord Username:
    BigPapa#4339
    3 letter name queries!

    I sell 3 chars with numbers for 10m, 3 chars w/o numbers for 20m
     
< 4 letter acronym | Selling 4 letter rare name >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site