2chance pardon 2

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by 2chance.., Jul 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
2chance pardon 2
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 19, 2020 at 12:21 PM
  2. 2chance..
    Referrals:

2chance.. Guest

2chance pardon 2

• Your profile link: 2chance
    • All of your Sythe Accounts: only this acc
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: account recovery it was
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: was refunded already on first pardon @video and @BlackBlasses can confirm i repaid the victim also andy can too
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: only this but i confess that i lied and it was not cool but in the end we made up and he was refunded same day and everything was cleared out.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: i struggled with irl money and was unstable i apologized after i repaid straigth away, it was dumb and shouldn't have happened in the first place at all im really sorry i hope to get back to the community, i have not touched or recovered any other accounts that i have sold in the forum. no other reports was made on me, I am a horrible person but i am not a psycho scammer i believe we all do mistakes and some like me do regret it and makes it right again. I have browsed this forum so much please i wanna come back for a new chance and a better future.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: yes i have
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: 2chance pardon

3. Unread #2 - Jul 20, 2020 at 12:58 PM
  4. Techie
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    _techie
    Summer 2019 St. Patrick's Day 2017 Easter 2020 (2) Summer 2021 (2) Two Factor Authentication User I saw Matthew Hoover Rakashrug CoolHam Nitro Booster (4)
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary Member of the Month Winner The Glizz March Madness Easter 2023

Techie Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

2chance pardon 2

< Altranate's Pardon Request | 'excrutions' Dnt Pardon Request >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site