Sealvur Pardon Request

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by khost, Jan 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sealvur Pardon Request
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 19, 2018 at 7:11 AM
  2. khost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

khost Newcomer

Sealvur Pardon Request

• Report/post/reason that got you banned: Fake pictures (actually wasn't scamming though lol...) If there's a report, I'm 100% sure it will say I never actually scammed them. The person wanted proof of my gold stock, so I sent them a google image because I wasn't the one with the gold, I had a supplier who was going to trade them... but they wouldn't trust me without "proof"
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Never scammed anyone, so no repayment needed.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: They accused me of sending out an IP grabber like 4-5 years ago? I don't even know what that is and I'm really suspiscious how I even get accused of something like that. So confused...
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I have been on sythe for 9 months now with a clean record and have donated $25 to via PayPal. All I want to do is buy/sell RSPS Gold.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 19, 2018 at 7:28 AM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Sealvur Pardon Request

Your pardon will now go into voting. This will take atleast a week, but might take a bit more in some cases.
    Meanwhile, feel free to Request a DNT though if you do, make sure you read this sticky first.
    When your pardon is finished, your name will be shown in this thread as either accepted or denied.
    Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

5. Unread #3 - Jan 26, 2018 at 2:48 AM
  6. King
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Brawlhalla Champion Detective Member of the Month Winner

King Runewager.com - Osrs Gambling

Sealvur Pardon Request

Your pardon has been denied as staff don't feel comfortable allowing you to re-join the community at the current moment. Since you pardoned you're automatically eligible to receive a DNT, however you already have one. You may request another pardon in 3 months time whilst DNT'd. Make sure there is no trading taking place as a DNT user, and you can read more about it here: [READ BEFORE REQUESTING A DNT] How to request the Do-Not-Trade rank: DNT Template.

7. Unread #4 - Jan 26, 2018 at 6:27 AM
  8. khost
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

khost Newcomer

Sealvur Pardon Request

I want my $25 I donated refunded or I will start a lawsuit, this is not a joke, do not take this lightly. You accused me of false black hat behavior and banned my account, and stole my $25. You are thieves, and need to be charged.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  9. Unread #5 - Jan 26, 2018 at 6:59 AM
  10. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

< Dispute TWC | TWC Appeal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site