Requesting Pardon - Glyton

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by freeglyton, Dec 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 18, 2017 at 11:11 PM
  2. freeglyton
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

freeglyton Newcomer
    Banned

• Your profile link: Glyton
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Service not completed as adversited Reporting Glyton reporting glyton
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Unable to contact xXSkyXx - banned pm sent to Rinee_22 however he won chargeback
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now:
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Originally our service was going well, but eventually we were swamped with orders and couldn't keep up. Honestly we probably should have temporally stopped taking new orders while sorting everything out but we didn't. Not all customers were paid out however a lot of chargebacks were lost against us.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?:
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    Also, could you please edit out the personal information in Reporting Glyton - it has my name

3. Unread #2 - Dec 19, 2017 at 5:43 AM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Please do not make new accounts whilst you're banned as that would constitute as ban evading. You can post in the pardon section as guest: How to post without an account or to reply to an already existing pardon

You seem to have left out your other accounts on your pardon, such as:

Profile:
    Glyton Scamming $50 xXSkyXx / $105 Rinee_22
    Profile: SMAKT (Dated before Glyton) - Scamming $20 ShredderBeam as seen admitted here: Was Banned?
    Profile: SaberPendragon - Scamming 5M 07 5*1.10(2015) = $5.50 http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer/1851401-saberpendragon.html
    Profile: Ryujin - Scamming $35 http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=13150008#post13150008
    Profile: Archard - Scamming 2 accounts Got scammed Pictures inside
    Profile: jackwaterhouse - Ban evading
    Profile: Dwonderchild - Ban evading
    Profile: ikovking - Ban evading
    Profile: Menzinal - Ban evading up until November 13th.
    Profile: freeglyton - Ban evading to post this pardon.
    Profile: glytonunban - Ban evading to post this pardon.

Previous dispute/pardons:
    Just appealing once again.
    Was Banned?

Anything else you'd like to come clean with before I find more?

Before we can proceed with your pardon you'd have to refund these debts you owe. You claimed that Rinee_22 won their charge-back vs you, please provide proof of that.

You can contact me by the following for repayment/further questions:
    My Discord: Gen#7669

5. Unread #3 - Dec 19, 2017 at 6:27 AM
  6. glytonunban
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

glytonunban Newcomer
    Banned

Second request with better information, posting from VPN as other request was denied.

Your profile link: Glyton

• Report/post/reason that got you banned: Banned for scamming League of Legends boosting services
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: PM sent on "freeglyton" - can continue to reach out as requested
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: Evading through 2014, ect
    Affiliated with the following accounts:

Archard - High school friend, scamming partner in crime, shared sythe accounts - evidence: -HIRING-[NA][OCE]Pricematching! - Professional/Fast/Cheap/Easy Elo Boosting up to Dia
    jackwaterhouse - Our alt account
    Ryujin - alt account created by archard
    Gyazo - 6a3b09fddb20d0e6d90707d361e8e930.png

I'm also happy to payout damage on Archard depending on how much is owed

Not affiliated with SMAKT or Menzical

• Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I'm 22 now and kinda beyond puerile scams - I'm running a botfarm and want to sell GP with better rates. These scams were performed sometime ago.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: YES
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: N/A

7. Unread #4 - Dec 19, 2017 at 7:19 AM
  8. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired

You have a home IP match with those accounts.

9. Unread #5 - Dec 19, 2017 at 7:36 AM
  10. Glytonsunban
    Referrals:

Glytonsunban Guest

glytonunban said:
    Not affiliated with SMAKT or Menzical
    Gen said:
    You have a home IP match with those accounts.

Will be at my parents place on Thursday to post, as I've since moved out is that enough time?

Please merge my new appeal thread, thanks.

11. Unread #6 - Dec 20, 2017 at 3:44 AM
  12. gggdgadgadg
    Referrals:

gggdgadgadg Guest

Spoke to Gen in discord, wondering if there was any update re: payout, ect. thanks

13. Unread #7 - Dec 30, 2017 at 11:18 AM
  14. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll

Gen Retired

< Oathkeeper false ban appeal | banned for no reason? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site