Selvi Digital

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by SelviDigitalaaa, Dec 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Selvi Digital
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 10, 2017 at 8:05 PM
  2. SelviDigitalaaa
    Referrals:

SelviDigitalaaa Guest

Selvi Digital

I swear on my fucking dead dad's grave I am not who I was banned for, you guys seriously need to check your system, because it's flawed.

Why would I come to a forum that I was banned on, and risk my business?

Honestly, this forum is dying and I can see why. Half the staff on here are up themselves, and think themselves higher than others.

I don't even want to be unbanned anymore, the fact you treat people like this, genuine people that have done absolutely nothing wrong, is annoying. Just here to prove a point.

Peace.

3. Unread #2 - Dec 11, 2017 at 12:08 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

5. Unread #3 - Dec 11, 2017 at 12:21 PM
  6. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

Selvi Digital

I remain confident in my decision. You and @D M S Rawrs both share a home IP match, are both interested in dedicating yourself to the website and both know your way around in developing websites and such. However there are also other home IP's on the other guy's audit, one of which was a different ISP and a different geolocation. There's another home IP match on @D M S Rawrs his audit, known as @Wesmkk, for which he was permanently banned for self-vouching. He even has the same ISP/geolocation as the one you were banned for. However we no longer permanently ban for self-vouching and since the offense is not that extremely horrible I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Feel free to send your thanks to @Shin.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
< Bibasales appeal | My home internet is shared by thousands >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site